2.21.2011

Down and Out:)...

My poor little Niamh got the flu early Friday morning...I felt so badly for her. I kept a cup of ginger ale next to her and a cold cloth on her head (I am convinced that a cold cloth does more for a fever than any medication...although she was taking tylenol as well)...I snuggled her that night, because "mom's don't get sick"...I think that's what I told her. Well, I guess I was wrong. I was down for the count all day yesterday. Fortunately, we are feeling better. Niamh is back to normal. I'm getting there. I had planned to do a fun outfit post Saturday-- but I'm sure no one wants to see me in my pj's...and that's all I wore this weekend:)

I just got on the computer about an hour ago-- and the Simply Sassy design team is giving little sneak peaks of the next stamp release....AHHHH!!, those girls are amazing!!...I love literally everything they do; so beautiful! Check their creations out here!...I think these are some of my favorites so far...I'm really waiting for one in particular, as she is just so cute!...

So, it is a quiet day at our house. Niamh has off of school, and we are kind of being lazy. I really need to get in gear, as my house is starting to look like a tornado hit. Please excuse my messy desk below;)...I just thought Niahm looked so sweet coloring some artwork in (I printed off line work for her to have some fun with...hmmmmm, maybe a coloring book would be a fun project!)...Anyway, I know I need to do some chores when a coffee from Friday is still hanging out on my desk...:)





Have a nice Monday!...

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Niamh looks very engrossed & as you say rather sweet. Sorry to hear you've both been poorly, take care of yourself & hope you feel very much better quickly - don't try to do things too soon.
    Much love
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your daughter is better - we all hate seeing our little ones poorly. And no - mums don't get poorly and even if we do we still keep going but pleased you feel better too.
    I use my stamps and digi images to make little colouring books for my daughter. She loves them

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Krista,
    glad to hear you're all on the mend - that's the worst thing about this time of year, there are so many bugs going around.
    I love the pics of Niamh, she's away in another world when she's colouring - my girls are the same, especially Willow. They get so engrossed it's like they're away with the fairies.
    thank you for the lovely comments you leave me - I'm always thrilled that you take the time
    Debbi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just became a followerer and sorry to hear you were under the weather. I think it's happening everywhere. Your daughter looks so sweet sitting in a little world of her own while coloring. Mine is 19 now so I miss this days. Feel better soon
    Gabbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww sorry you were feeling grotty & unwell but glad you are feeling better now. I had a jammie day on Saturady too cus of feeling cacky....but I love jammie days anyway lol. We have sundays as family day only usually so I dont allow visitors & we all just spend the day together being lazy & just chilling 7 most of us stay in jammies the whole day most of the time lol. Loving this new release thats coming out I will be there at funky kits on the day of release lol. Your Niamh looks so sweet colouring oblivious to all in the outside world around her....I remember when my kids were like that when they were younger....I'm waiting for grandkids come along now so I can enjoy it again lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...