2.25.2011

Poor, Little, (UGLY) Table...

I went thrift shopping today; and managed to find quite a little bundle of goodies-- all for less than 35.00! One skirt, two dresses, three toys (Philly was with me...and shopping is not his thing-- it's the least I could do:), a funny bobble head for my brother's GF, and this wretched thing...



It's rather awful, I think:)...But I needed a table for a lamp to put by our loveseat, and this is the perfect size. Maybe with some new paint and hardware, it'll actually be kinda' cute;)...I'll post pics later in the week. If it is not a total disaster, that is.

The skies have been dark blue all afternoon with just tiny peeks of sunshine coming through. Plus, it has to be the windiest afternoon ever!! My old house is making lots of creaking noises-- scaring my two kiddies:)...I think it could pick up and blow away at any moment. My only wish (if this were to happen)?...Please, please let me meet the Wicked Witch of the West!!:)...She's top of my "Who I'd Like to Meet List." And yes, I do believe she's real:):)...hehehehehe...



Well, have a great weekend!:)

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. That unit would look fabulous all distressed & shabby chic looking I love grotty furniture that I can make totally beautiful....its the creativeness inside of us hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your composition of that second photo with the lamp post, the sky & the glow of sand (?). Looks very wet & windy where you are. have fun with the tbale & look forward to seeing waht you've turned it into.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - Hope you're all staying safe.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. morning Krista (well, it's morning here anyway)
    there's something about that second last photo that makes me long to jump on a plane. I've never been to the States, and the idea of all that space really appeals to me
    can't wait to see how you get on with your wee table
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking forward to seeing what you do with your little table!
    Oooo no she scared me when I first watched the Wizard of Oz (one of my fave movies)
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...