2.08.2011

Spreading the love:)...

Valentine's Day is just around the corner...and hearts are just sort of stuck in my head...Here are some things I'm loving right now...and a heads-up about some luv I'll share with one of you!!:)


Pretty dress from anthro...


Saddles from FreePeople...My mom use to buy us girls saddles every year for school; weren't my favorite then, but am crushing on them now:).


Check him out here...he can be a hairclip or pin...he's gorge!...


A full, mid-length skirt for spring...This one is from FP and is soooo pretty, especially when worn a little high-waisted.


Cookies from Etsy's featured seller this week...Go check her amazing (and yummy!) shop out!!...I love these NYC cookies...I could plan a whole party around them-- for real!...So cute:)


Loving the products by KandCompany...Especially the little packs of paper embellishments. I've been using them on my Thank-you's to buyers and even as collage pieces on some artwork. Think I've cleaned out my local craft store's inventory!


Goorin Brothers hats...Oh my gosh!!...I collect hats with Phil and these are our fave's!...They are well made and beautiful...even artsy. I love this new one because it reminds me of my little brother-- actually he's much bigger than me now, but when he was younger, he loved lighthouses.


A cute guy playing guitar:)...Phil just got a guitar for Christmas, so he is learning cords and always strumming in the livingroom...I rather like it:)...It sounds pretty and he's not too shabby to sneak a peek at while doing my artwork;)



And, finally...running. I signed up to run the Lake Placid half marathon in June for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of America. I ran the Philly marathon in 2000 for them, and have been itching to run another since. (Although, to be honest, for the hours after my first marathon, I am sure that I never wanted to run or walk again;)...Anyway, I have to raise 2,250.00 for the society...and I love their cause, events, and over-all well-developed and organized charity. I've been up-ing my daily runs to 5-6 miles a day on the treadmill (I don't run outside till it's at least 70 degrees)....And I'm finding new appreciation for my very old, very tacky running motivation board:)...It's right next to my machine, and it does serve it's purpose-- although it is a bit of an eye-sore:)...






Check back tomorrow for a chance to enter a Glamour Damaged giveaway!!...Julie has made a sweet Valentine's pouch...perfect for make-up and goodies...Plus, you'll get to meet her; I think she's pretty awesome:)!!...

Have a great Monday!:)

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love it when you post these wee collections of things that make you happy - it gives us an insight into who Krista is. And lets face it, we all like to be nosey lol
    have a great day
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Sweetie

    Thanks for popping over to my blog and leaving such a lovely comment on my baby card, it means a lot sweetie :o)
    I lurrrvve that octopus but i would love it to have both fittings for a pin and hairclip so i could wear it as either depending on the occassion and i think your motivation board is brilliant & Good Luck with the half marathon!!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Bible quote is so true. Your motivation board is actually rather brilliant because it does exactly what you've meant it to I can see that by what's on it. Besides which it's quite something to run a marathon. Love the shoes & the clean lines of that first dress too.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fun collection ,have to say the shoes are my favs, I use to have some plain white bogues, have never heard them called saddles, is that the make, but love these they are so pretty with the flowers, I have a bit of a thing for shoes, drives my hubby mad.

    I think its fab that you are doing a marathon, I wish you lots of luck and stamina too. I recently started to use a gazelle freestyle, a bit like a no impact treadmill, as I have very creeky knees, too much kneeling on the cold floors at work talking to children but thats another story, I still find it hard doing a couple of miles so 5-6 is fab and couldn't imagine running a marathon, but you rock girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning! I saw your Bella pic on Etsy and I just love LOVE her! What I was wondering is do you have the entire pic or just the close up? I would love to see her entire outfit! I don't think I overlooked it, as I have looked at your work a hundred times! You are amazing and I just love your girls!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...