2.28.2011

Thinking Spring...(again)

Two pretty spring trends...Something to think about as warm weather is just around the corner (*hopefully*)...

Super wide-leg pants. They are so flattering and girly....





Maxi skirts. Long and chic, and really perfect for staying cool and looking relaxed:)




I think my favorite is the last skirt; although, I am partial to anything that has the look of denim:) Kind of like a princess skirt mixed with your favorite pair of jeans. Could there ever be a better combo?;)

Pants in order:

iheartluxe.com
Missoni spring collection 2009/10
runawayrunway.com
freepeople

skirts in order:

stylehop.com
freepeople
shopbop.com

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow these take me back to my youth, I remember sewing skirts like these in my late teen and early 20's, and wearing wide leg trousers too especially with platform shoes, showing my age now, funny how fashion repeats itself, though can't say I look forward to the puff ball and ra ra skirts coming round again, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Julye says fashion is such a strange creature - I too remember the layered skirts of my teens. I like the first & third trousers best I think - can imagine you in those Krista - & the rest too.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...