3.20.2011

Light at End of Tunnel

...Or on the kitchen floor:) This is Lilo, our dog. She loves- LOVES- the sunshine rectangle on our kitchen floor. I found her here today, just basking in it:)




And that is actually her happy face-- she just has all those wrinkles that make her look sad:)...I can see the light , too-- both the kids are finally feeling better (YAY!!). Hoping this week is really productive and fun...will have new art to show tomorrow:)...

Hope your weekend was filled with sunshine:D ... Bye now:)


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Ok - 2nd try here. Glad the kids are improving. Animals are such individuals - our garden has a patch of sunshine where a cat comes to sit & sunbathe. Amazing photo with the tricky lighting.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie sooooo glad your kiddies are better hun we are actually trying our princess at school today she has been off for 2 weeks. My dogs love to bask as well lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah so reminds me of what my doggie use to do they are so priceless and good to know allare feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw isn't she pretty
    many years ago, one of my best friends had a pair of boxers a white one called Bonnie and a brindle called Clyde and they were the most fun dogs ever
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I'm so rude - forgot to say that I'm really glad Philly & Naimh are feeling better.
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...