3.04.2011

A New Find...

Sometimes you stumble upon a blog that just makes your day...and at the end of each page, you can't help but hit that "previous" posts link...to go a little deeper into its history...Whether its the pics or the personality...maybe it makes you laugh...or just strikes a cord, it suddenly becomes your new favorite place to stop and visit.

Well, I happened upon such a place this week...a visual gem...sure to inspire, especially if you love home design and interior decorating. It's a rather lovely and dreamy site altogether...and I've gone through quite a few coffees the last few days enjoying it's fairytale qualities. Grab a coffee (or a cup of tea;) and
travel over to My Future Home.







These are a few of my favorites from the blog...I love the collection of castles and rooms, pretend mixed with real, and even the occasional cluttered mess. The pictures are all very well credited as well...which is nice to see.

After you go and visit, do stop back and share your favorite:)...and we'll all dream a little together:)

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous blog...just had quick nosey...love the white bath with the drapes all around...and the table and chairs outside with all the lovely velvet cushions...like a little fairy table!! Gonna go back and look some more later with my glass of wine!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that staircase in the third picture is amazing. I would love that in my home. A girl can dream, right? Lol. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me it was that row of houses in blues with an equally dark sky & orange lights. Plus your picture above with the larger than life fencing of pencils. The mind boggles.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow all fab but love that fence/gate, not sure hubby would approve if I paineted our fence like that but I love it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...