3.30.2011

Wednesday What I'm Lovin'...


Here are a few things to make your Wednesday extra sweet:)...


Loving her style...


and her style...


and her style.




Shoes that will be the end of me:). First ones almost got me in trouble (my impulsive buying stopped when they did not have my size); second ones will get me in trouble (when they are in stock:); and third ones...well, I might get away with those (neutral shoes, a must have for summer weddings:).


Perfect necklace for the airplane fanatic (me;). Check it out here.


Words to live by.


Cutest collectibles ever:) You can find these sweeties here.


Pretty shutters. I need shutters on my house. They always make a home look cottage-y. (Not really a word, I know;)


Coastal Living is one of my all time favorite magazines. Flipping through it always feels like a mini vacation:)...all those gorgeous beach houses and white, sandy shores. *sigh* I love it so much, I drive 40 minutes every month to pick it up. (Why don't I just get a subscription?...Well, it's a nice excuse to get in the bookstore for an hour. And grab a frappachino and a cake pop:)




Movies I love. Little Miss Sunshine. Wish everyone could see Niamh do the funky beauty pageant dance! The Notebook. It's just a magical love story that never gets old. And, A Few Good Men. It's on late like every single night...so, I've watched it probably three times in the past month while doing artwork in the wee hours of the mornings:) It's the truth. What?...You can't handle the truth?! (Sorry...I had to.)



Speaking of notebook...Here are some cute ones, the journaling kind. Do any of you use journals??...I love them.


This has to be the best outdoor movie theater ever!:)...We actually have a drive-in theater close-by...All us girls went and saw Eclipse there last year, first showing at 12:00am midnight:). It's so fun!...and part of the excitement is just setting up your area...blankets, lawn chairs, lanterns...Good old fun:)

Thanks for stopping by:)..Feel free to tell me your favorite in the bunch...or maybe leave a link to a favorite of your own...or, if you happen to find those snake heels in a size 8, please comment with that link as well;) Bye now:)

Pics via pinterest unless noted or listed below.

Shoes: Topshop, Victoria's Secret.
Movie pics: google.com
Journals: Etsy, abeautifulmess

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Hi Krista, thanks for the get well wishes, thought I'd pop over here for some cheering up :)
    I have to admit to having a bit of a crush on those neutral killer heels - wow! although I would never be able to walk in them, it would be much more fun to lounge around looking at them ,
    I love A Few Good Men - class acting
    have a great day
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista,
    I just love reading your posts they are so funny and quirky, they really brighten my day. Those cute collectible are just adorable.
    Veexxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW those shoes!!!! But I would never be able to walk in them...probably break my neck!!
    I think outdoor movie theatres are cool would love to go to one!
    Jane
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. But will you be able to walk in those heels??
    Love that journal - I used to be a compulsive journaller so daren't do it now but I admire people who can do it without getting all obsessive about it & I still love the look of a journal or notebook.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hunni coastal living is one of my faves I never buy the mag but I live right by the coast, well its at the end of the street so about 5 mins walk from my home....love the sea breeze, love the fresh air actually & its fabulous for kids who suffer with chest probs.
    The other fave is the garden theatre I love my garden & I would soooo luuuuurrrrve it to look like this altho it prob wouldnt stay like this for long lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Back again Krista - I stumbled upon these and thought of you
    http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2011/03/lego_stilettos.html
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...