4.25.2011

Day Trip.

We have been promising Philly a return visit to the Battleship New Jersey...So, on Niamh's first official day of spring break, we headed to the waterfront. With his Pop's battleship hat in tow, the kid never looked happier:). I swear, if we told him we were moving onto that ship, he'd have his toys packed up in the blink of an eye. He loves it...And Niamh had a great time, too!





(Don't they look so tiny?...I believe the word Niamh used was "crumbs"...yes, tiny as crumbs:)






We aren't too sure where Phil's right foot went for this pic...Apparently, it fell off somewhere on the ship...hahaha. Oh, and judging from some of the pictures, we broke a few signage rules. Opps.










Yeah, I've got a thing for guys in uniform:)...Phil already knows....It was one of the reasons I fell in love with him. Saw him in his cami's and was like- yup. I gotta marry this guy:)





Philly loves a car ride where he gets to peek at the city, too:)...Afterall, it's named after him...or so he says:)...It was a great family day:).

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. wow, fantastic pics Krista - I feel like I was there with you. the kids look like they had a ball, and they certainly do look as small as crumbs on that deck
    have a great day
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby pics my kids love their days out even more so when they were little. Cant beat packing a picnic into the basket as well lol.
    Looks like you all had a brilliant fun day hunni. Your camera looks like mine I think with the big zoom lens....well its hubby's really but I use it for my cards lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crumbs I think is the right description - amazing. Thanks for sharing your time together; looks like you had an amazing day. Love the photo of you & Phil.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...