4.11.2011

Winner Time:)

Okay girls, so I counted the comments, first to last, 1 to 21...And the winner is:


Vicky!!...Here is her comment:)

...Loving these dolls they are all sooooo cute. Now I am rather a tom-boy I love football & I love cars & know a lot about them I dont go for car colours but rather bhp & torque lol. However the dancing one would suit me the most as I love to dance & I will dance anywhere & at anytime no matter where I am or who is watching. Its the one time that makes me feel so free yet so alive, its about living for each moment & making that moment count...

Congrats!...Vicky, please email me your address by Wednesday to claim your prize:) And I will send out your doll:).


I will be back later with a 20 in 30 re-cap:) Will let you know how I did on my goals posted here.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Lucky Vicky! Congrats! You're getting a darling doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Vicky - Enjoy!
    Thanks Krista too for introducing me to these little dolls.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy your doll - are'nt they just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou sooooo much sweetie woo hoo & thanks ladies for the kind words. Krista hunni you are a gem & I cant wait to receive her, thank you sooooo much hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...