5.18.2011

What I'm Lovin'...

Dolls, pinups, pretty clothes, and an avocado-- some of my favorites from the week!

simply sassy
I bought Niamh and Philly each one of these babies (the purple hat and the monster). I love a handmade baby doll. Nothing quite like it.

simply sassy

simply sassy
simply sassy
New favorites from Free People. I don't know what I like more for summer...pastels or primary colors!

simply sassy

simply sassy
I bought these from LuLu's yesterday. I love the t-strap, the wedge, but most of all-- that extra piece of sole that frames the whole shoe at the bottom. I love a chunky sole:).

simply sassy

simply sassy
simply sassy
Gil Elvgren pinups. I collect vintage pinup books. And he is my favorite. So inspiring. I love how they have that mix of ME, sexy? and I know *exactly* what I'm doing attitude:). Beautiful, beautiful girls! What's your favorite image? I like the girl in the chair. She looks just like my brother's girlfriend. Lucky, lucky guy;) Thanks for checking out my favorites! Have a great Wednesday!

8 comments:

  1. Love those handmade dolls....would love to know where to buy them from.
    Hugs
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dolls, so cute and those shoes are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dolls are THE cutest and OMG those shoes TOTALLY RAWK!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got serious shoe envy! Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute dolls and LOVE those shoes, especially!!!
    checking out lulu's now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those dollies are so gorgeous & cute. I'm making some crocheted grannie & grandpa dolls for my grandchild grandma even had glasses lol. Just hope I get all the stitches right as this is my first time lol.
    Love love love the shoes.......its one of my passions is shoes, boots sandals.....I'm not a trainer person so only own 1 pair lol....you dont want to know how many pairs of footwear I have tho lol.....a load are in the attic as I have run out of room lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
    P.S. Your set 7 of the sassy's is fabulous I love 'em hun

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little mauve hat doll made me smile & I love that little deer. As for the sandals -i do like those kinds of wedges; have to go find my pair (attic I think). All the pin-up girls are rather saucy (pardon the pun) but it's the avocados that completely intrigue me!
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw those baby dolls are so sweet and i love the blue flares with the red top, fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that green deer is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...