5.06.2011

Friday Lovin' Post...Kid Version:)...(MD Post #4)

Here a few fun things to check out, for your little person...

boden swim trunks

Philly has a pair of these. They are from mini Boden, are much smaller than normal swim trunks, and are just the cutest thing on the beach. I've had so many people ask where I got them...He looks so cute-- reminds me of a miniature European hunk!:):)

princess dress

Chasing Fireflies offers the most beautiful and unique children's clothing. I love it. It is a bit pricey...but the girl's dresses are so pretty...I've been tempted to buy the biggest sizes and try to squeeze myself into them:). Niamh has one dress from there, and it is to die for. I've been eying this pretty vintage looking dress/ bloomer set for ages:).

fairy shoes

I think these big hobo bags make the prettiest diaper bags around. They are reversible, too...and perfectly gender-neutral!

fairy shoes

Does your little girl have her tomboy moments?...I bought my niece one of these up-cycled tee-shirt dresses for Christmas. I searched forever for a superhero- inspired dress...really, really hard to find! This Etsy shop is filled with unique dresses. They are great quality and will fit from sizes 2-6! Totally worth the price!

fairy shoes

And while you are shopping for your cutie on Etsy, check out the sweetest hair bows around! I have bought a bunch of these little octopi...They are really cheap and super well made!

fairy shoes

Here is an item from Etsy's featured seller this week. Perfect punch of color for a boys room...especially if your guy is into dinosaurs. How cute is this?!

fairy shoes

fairy shoes

Are you as into LaLaLoopsy dolls as your kids?...They are hard to resist, huh?! Santa brought Niamh her first one this year, and the Easter Bunny brought Philly the boy doll! (Score for me!...That sucker was hard to find:) Anyways, here is a shop full of cute handmade Loopsy doll clothing! It is really hard to choose, so be prepared to pick two or three outfits out:)

I love kid-shopping:)...Hopefully you have some new ideas for the next time you are looking for a special gift for the little one in your life:)! Happy Friday!!

4 comments:

  1. Love the dresses!Two places I will have to check out for my niece. I am guilty of owning a couple lalaloopsys and a few minis...:D I justify it as my niece has something to play with when she comes over, and keeps her away from the Blythes.

    "My toys are not playthings!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a delightful insight into a different world - most of it utterly strange to me; lovely & wholesome. The last photo of the little boy doll in his outfit is gorgeous - love those shoes.
    Have a lovely weekend & thanks for being you.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm...is it weird that i would like that pink dress with the bow on the back for myself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lurve lalaloopsy! never seen the boy one though!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...