5.21.2011

Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia

This morning we went to Philadelphia to walk around the outside market near Rittenhouse Square. It was super fun! Great music. Good food. Happy kids. The makings for a perfect Saturday:)

face paint children
philadelphia market
rittenhouse square
urban outfitters
Purple flowered white jeans-- I want to dress like her when I'm a grandmom...They were awesome pants! Oh, and I found an Urban Outfitters store! Finally:).
philadelphia music scene
pulled pork philly
balloon in air
sartorialist photo
maxi skirt
philly dj
sleeping kiddies
And we managed a nice quiet ride home...

Rittenhouse
Tuesdays, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. in the summer, and Saturdays 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. year-round.
18th and Walnut Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19103

10 comments:

  1. What a fantastic memory :) I don't know what I like about Urban Outfitters more...the home decor or the clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - looks like you had so much fun (love the kids painted faces!!) Lucky you having it nearby - and weekly too!! Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a great day! Their face paint is awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree - face paint is always the best. I would do it every day if I had the option :)
    But UO=good score. They just opened one recently in my city and I'm loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! That looks like an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a fabulous day out with your family krista.i love the little ones painted faces :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little boy had Spiderman face painting? I'm jealous! =[

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow the facepainting is awesome!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i grew up in rittenhouse...great area and looks like you all had a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the photos of the little ones asleep & looks like you had an amazing time. Thank you so much for sharing your day out - I don't get out much & you allow me to have days out 'vicariously'.
    Much love
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...