5.16.2011

A Trip Here and There.

Danielle of Sometimes Sweet featured me on her blog!...I am so excited-- she is a really cool mom, has tattoos, and her blog is always a great read:). She's one of my favorites, so check her post out here!

simply sassy

I was also a featured sponsor on Sofia's Journal. Check out her post to find out my #1 beauty product!:) I love her blog, too-- she had me at her profile pick:). Too cute:)

And, while you are here, you still have time to enter my custom art giveaway! Just a few more hours...so hurry up and enter girlies!...

9 comments:

  1. I love visiting your blog Krista, I don't always comment, but visit frequently. Love the tale on those dredlocks and congrats on being featured on these lovely blogs.
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looove this drawing too. your work continues to inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being featured on those blogs ... I love reading your stories about your life.

    Love love love your artwork today. Her hair is amazing and that patchwork dress.
    Have a fab day,
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooooooo we need this stamp!!!
    Congrats on your blog featuring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my she is a real beauty, with long flowing golden hair and congrats on being featured on those lovely blogs,
    I will also edit my blog post for your Giveaway I thought it finished on Saturday Midnight, my apologies,

    have a lovely day,
    Hugs Bridget x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your featurings!! This is too stinkin cute Krista, I love her!! The patchwork skirt is fantastic!!
    xxAutumn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your features!!
    And she is Fab...love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is fabulous, stamp required for sure x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your features - brilliant & thoroughly interesting. Love the patchwork skirt on this girl & her hair. And yes I think stamp required!!
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...