5.17.2011

Winner Is...

The winner for custom art and gift certificate was my #73 comment, Marie (Cardmaking Bird). I had lost almost 30 comments when blogger went down-- but they were saved on my email...They were all added in to the random drawing. Marie, please email me by Friday to claim your prize and discuss your new artwork!:)

Thank you to everyone who entered. Really, I'd love to send all of you artwork!...(Knowing how long that would take...and how messy my house would end up becoming in the process...I better not take on that endeavor:)...However, if you enter the code below, you can receive 20% of any order from my shop till Saturday!



MYREADERSROCK

Thanks again everybody!! Kisses and Hugs!

9 comments:

  1. congratulations Marie - am sooooooooooooo jealous
    thanks once again for your generosity Krista, off to have a nosey at your etsy shop again (must be about the 15th time this week lol)
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Marie,
    and Thank you Krista for your generosity,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Marie ... I want to change my name LOL!! So jealous.

    But ... I have a birthday coming up so off to persuade hubby that he NEEDS to buy me something!!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! This is THE best thing that's happened to me in a very long time - maybe even EVER!!! Thank you soooooo much, Krista. You know how much I LOVE your prints and the Simply Sassy stamps. I am super excited!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Emailing you now! Hugs, Marie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl!
    i am sure you get this ALOT but i love your blog! especially your style, and most importantly your name ;) i am your newest stalker! looking forward to reading more from you! -love from christa@young&restless! (www.christanncox.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the prize & have fun creating it Krista.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  7. massive congrats to marie, enjoy your amazing goodies hun and thankyou krista for the chance to win :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...