7.07.2011

How Many Peace Signs Can You Count??...

I was going to post an outfit tonight, but decided it would be more fun to demand that my Mr. participate in a date night post with me:). It required some convincing. And even then, I was so nervous for him to enjoy our little 3 minute photo shoot that I kept popping out peace signs. (Why nervousness = random peace signs for me, I'll never know.) But go ahead and count them. Almost every pic. Oh well:). I'm pretty sure temperatures approached 100 today, so excuse any sweat...it was brutal out there!
saturated canary
saturated canary
saturated canary
saturated canary
saturated canary
And I gotta highlight my new Modern Family tee shirt! Phil Dunphy is my favorite. I'm not sure that a day goes by without Phil or myself throwing in a Phil Dunphy quote:). Even at the movies this afternoon, I found the opportunity to interject the "Be cool! Be cool! Be cool!" Yes-- we sneak our own snacks in. Even our kids are pros at hiding food on themselves. Socks, shirts, down pants...you name it; we've tried it. At a 100% success rate:). $4.50 for a coke is ridiculous. Ridiculous!
saturated canary
I love the feeling of walking out of the theater, having watched a really great movie.  The movies that make it on my top 10 list are the ones that I want to turn around immediately, pay for another ticket, and watch again. Inglorious Bastards, Kill Bill, 300, and Bridesmaids were all like that for me. And now I can add Super 8 to the list. It was so, so good! It reminded me of the excitement I felt as a kid watching ET for the first time. It had a meaningful storyline, a pretty awesome monster/alien, and the main kid looked just like Philly:). There was nothing not to love! I already set up a double date for later in the week to see it again! Gonna make my sister and BIL watch, too! Add it to your must see list!

PS...I'm glad the tote bag seems to be something that makes a good giveaway gift! I am waiting for them in the mail, and I will post the entry rules once I get them and make sure they are great! I'm excited!

8 comments:

  1. haha these pics are super cute! boo for boys who are difficult to do photo shoots with lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pics are off the charts - you both are sooo cute. and i want that phil shirt - he is my total fave too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab piccies Phil should join in more often, love the Tote bag idea too and the cute cararys, have just had a bit of a back track and thought I'd do one comment for all 3 as blogger is a bit hit an miss about letting me comment these days so I have to take the chance when I can.Thanks for all your kind comments on my blog too they are much appreciated. Have a fab weekend hugs Julye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Krista, what a great looking couple you are.
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the EXACT same feeling about super 8!!! I blogged about how I felt like I was watching the Goonies or ET all over again! I loved it so much! Nice to see others feel the same!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your favs are also mine... :) And I'm planning on seeing Super 8 very soon! Glad to hear it was good. And hey..... nothing wrong with too many peace signs. :P

    Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're certainly an amazing pair - great seeing Phil & I love your standing on tip toe. I only reach R's middle with my less than 5ft against his 6ft 4 ins so you're a lot closer in height! Master & Commander is the cinema film that did that for me.
    Have a great weekend - we have coolness ad infinitum, having to have the heating on to stop my fingers going numb when typing.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bottom photo. I like when people smile in pics. I can't do the serious look pic, I always look mean & angry.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...