7.04.2011

Laughter is the Best Medicine

I don't usually stay in that un-inspired rut for too long...you know those days when you really can't get yourself doing anything very creative. I usually spend those off days dreaming up new projects, new artwork, new posts...but lately, I have just been kinda blah. Certain days are just stressful...and that's okay:). And, on the rare occasion that those days turn into an entire week...well, I've got these two little knuckle-heads to keep me smiling:).
hippie chick
Niamh is not my quiet child:). And she does this super funny re-enactment of the balcony scene from Gnomeo and Juliet...when Juliet does this funky little face. I die laughing every time Niamh does it...Take a look:)
hippie chick
hippie chick
I probably make her do it for me 50 times a week. It is soooo funny:) And, this little guy--
hippie chick
hippie chick
Well, he apparently lost a tooth this week. Like, really lost it. He came up to me on Friday night, wiggling his new tooth, saying, "Why isn't my tooth wiggly anymore??" So Philly:). So easy going and nonchalant about life, he never even realized his tooth fell out. Or that he probably swallowed it. He wrote a sweet note to the tooth fairy...and she still left him a little $. (I think she must love him...he is too adorable!;)

The best medicine for an off week is a little laughter:). And, I think I'm cured. I've got some fun posts lined up...a pretty kickin' giveaway in the near future...and am working on re-vamping my Etsy store and art style for the fall. Lots of fun things coming...Stay tuned! And, just on a side note-- thank you for stopping by. And thanks to many of you who leave comments. They are always fun and inspiring to read...and I feel like I've made some new friends through this blog. That is pretty darn awesome! I appreciate all your support and interest in the things I've got to say:)...It means the world!  xo

Happy Fourth...Stay safe!

7 comments:

  1. You've certainly got two little characters there - the glee on those faces is brilliant, & so is your photography. Take care of yourself & enjoy the celebrations.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 4th Krista!
    Niamh and Philly are just gorgeous - and you have caught some fantastic moments on camera there.
    Can't wait to see everything you have coming up - sounds exciting
    Can I ask you a big favour? I have, at long last, made a video tut (have been promising to do it for ages) and posted it on my blog. Could you spare 7 minutes to have a lookie - and see if you can understand my Scottish accent ;)
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha - these pictures are awesome!!!! your kids are adorable - i'd laugh too with those adorable, silly faces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are welcome. & thank YOU. i love comments as well. they definitely keep me writing on the days i'm not inspired.

    by the way, i love niamh's name. it's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4th July Krista ... hope you had a blast!

    Your children so adorable, sooo cute, love their silly faces they pull. And i had to smile at Philly not realising he had lost his tooth, bless!

    Ohh and re-vamping ... that sounds exciting :)

    Guess who's in the Simply Sassy Spotlight today ... hope you like what I made ;)
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, they are both TOO cute! What characters!
    - Mandi
    www.lifeinbeta.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHH.. Krista those kids were incomparably cute and looks so sweet...
    Wish you all the best,.


    Regards,
    Home Remedies

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...