8.03.2011

Photos from Our Trip:)

Here are some of my favorite photos from our mini vaca. We were actually invited as part of a birthday-weekend celebration for my nephew. He turned six and is very much in love with the museums and monuments in Washington. So, my whole family headed down for the weekend. It was such a blast!!
saturated canary
saturated canary
saturated canary
saturated canary
saturated canary
saturated canary
saturated canary
saturated canary
saturated canary
saturated canary
saturated canary
saturated canary
saturated canary
saturated canary
That is Missing Bear:). Philly is giving him a view of the city while we drove. Phil bought him for me when I had to leave him in Cali and head back to NJ while we dated. A teddy bear, to get me through the flight back. I slept with that bear every night till we were married:). Then, when Philly missed me after I started working, I gave it to him. He is officially part of the fam:). And thought Washington was just as fun and amazing as the rest of us;) Night:)!!


12 comments:

  1. Love these happy pics, and the story about the bear. Bears always make it easier to cope when you're missing someone, I find!! Glad you had a lovely trip. Like the pic with your folks holding hands. Cute. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just realised your new blog look is up and running. Love the new headline, and the 'about' page is lovely. (I like the description of your family!) I've also just added you to my circle on Etsy but I'm really new there so don't really know what I'm doing (yet!). Love the new look. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of your grandparents. Philly & Missing Bear is just wonderful. Thanks for some gorgeous glimpses of family life. Glad you had a lovely time & it sounds fabulous to have all been together.
    Much love to you all
    Paula (PEP)
    PS - I love the new blog line about tasting life twice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What brilliant pictures - looks like you had a blast!! The pic of grandparents is so sweet! <3

    LOVE your new blog design!! Blue and yellow - perfecto! The dreds on your drawing are just gorgeous! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab pics...........love the teddy
    And LOVE the new look!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pictures! I'm a bit jealous... I've always loved DC. Hope the little ones had a great time as well! And did I mention I loooove this new layout? Your banner is pretty much amazing! Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww such awesome pics krista. Love DC. Havent taken the kids there but went when i was younger. Was niamh really that close to that ape? Lol. That scared me. Lol
    Thanks for sharing these glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've never been to your blog before but i wanted to mention how much i love your tagline - that's such a beautiful way to look at blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  9. those sweet faces in the first pic are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Missing Bear! Adorable. You took some great photos! D.C. is beautiful and so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic pics Krista - would love to visit DC, just so I could spot all the sights from Bones :)
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What nice photos! I love D.C. & exploring all the monuments. I teach middle school & they take a yearly trip that I chaperone. I'll tell ya what, I never get board there & I always love looking at photos.

    Also, I love the new look of the site! Very cute

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...