8.25.2011

Ragamuffin and Witch, Digital Girls;)

Today is a sneak peek for you--two new designs that will be sold as digital stamps! I will open the digi store once September gets here...But, in the mean time, I'll show a couple of the girls colored in. I'm trying to incorporate some images that are different and unique. Definitely monsters. Definitely some older girls. And some fantasy art, too. Wait till you see the mermaid Niamh helped me with;) The two stamps shown here are Ragamuffin 'Crafty' and Rags 'n Witches (she is a rag-doll witch hybrid;)...
watercolor artwork
watercolor artwork
watercolor artwork
watercolor artwork
watercolor artwork
watercolor artwork
watercolor artwork
watercolor artwork
I can't wait to share all the new images with the stamping world! One thing I will definitely incorporate into my blog each month-- Name the Stamp!! Each time, my readers will have the opportunity to name a selected image and win the digi for free!! Should be lots of new things this year...I'm really excited to share them with all of you:).


23 comments:

  1. Fantastic work!! You make a girl want to stamp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of my favorite things about your designs is the hair you draw! i have GOT to have that ragamuffin stamp!!! sept can't get here soon enough! haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome - can't wait to see the mermaid - roll on September xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok gotta have em. Toooooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I LOVE the Monster Girl!! Brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK - it looks like I will just have to get my head round digi stamping; looks like there is just no other way. I'm longing to try colouring Sassies once my colouring finishes. Richard keeps needing help with the decorating - removing paint from his face after he painted the ceiling yesterday; I couldn't help but smile when he poked his head round my door............but it would have been too cruel to take a photo.
    Love that witch's dress & I think I'm fast becoming a convert to witches, hmnmm you seem to have this amazing effect making me rethink assumpritons.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My spelling is not too good around the early hours of the morning - that last word should read "assumptions".
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute.. :)

    http://lovesimplegreen.blogspot.com/
    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Krista you hear my prayers - digi stamps :). And I love the news about older and fantasy art. And monsters too - can't wait.
    You rock girl.

    Hugs, Mette

    PS: Don't always leave a message but I love reading all your posts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Thank you Thank you! I can't wait for the digis!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Krista I love them!!! SOOOOOOOoo looking forward to September now!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving these I adore the witch i used Witches Cauldron the other day and never thought to colour he green!! Thanks for inspiration

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these really looking forward to September xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. two more ADORABLE creatures! love miss crafty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these, but I think the second one is my fave. You're so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  16. they look fabulous Krista
    can't wait to see more
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous images Krista, particularly love that witch ... I wasn't into witches until you did those Sassy witches, now I love them!!!
    Hugs
    cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Krista, I am posting about this on my blog with a link to you. Hope it is ok, also sharing your cute witch card! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...