9.16.2011

Tidbits.

Okay. So Non-Schedule Girl (me;) went out and bought herself a planner tonight. I tend to buy them compulsively...I might feel a little frazzled with upcoming events, so I go to the planner isle and buy one. It instantly gives me a feeling of organization and preparedness, even if it just sits on a desk or in my purse:). Slowly, that feeling fades and the frazzled one comes back:). I end up with all the tidbits floating around in my brain and often end up looking like this.:) LOL. So, this planner purchase, I took my time. I want to actually USE it! Went through lots of them and found the one that suits me best. I need lots of space, so I can write down categories of "To Do's." Mommy things, chores, orders, emails that need to go out...etc. I do feel a little better tonight, knowing I have my new planner and can keep track of things better:)!

thanksgiving stamp

Today I added designs to my Etsy stamp shop:). I've been working hard thinking about designs that are useful, whimsical, and even a little different. If you'd like to comment with some ideas that you'd like to see, please feel free to share. I still have tons:), but it is nice to read through ideas sometimes. It focuses my creative energies a little bit:). I always appreciate your input:)!

thanksgiving stamp
thanksgiving stamp

There is a photo of my (tiny) Copic marker collection:). The local craft store just started carrying them, and I picked up a couple here and there. I had never used one before...always been a Prismacolor girl:). I really like them, though! Definitely a little pricey, but the color and application is so nice! I'm in marker love:)! And, I have been making things left and right for Etsy shop photos. To give an idea of the image colored-in. Now I have stacks of cards and crafts completed. What do you do with your completed 'just for fun' projects?? I have a couple birthdays coming up, so I can give them out here and there...It will be nice, because I always forget to buy a card in the store!! Maybe I'll send some out randomly as sweet snail mail goodies to friends and family:)...

thanksgiving stamp

Lastly...I am starting a challenge blog at the end of the month:). I have a wonderful design team in full swing...Check their creations out!! (Carisa, Kellie, Jane, and Lori). Super sweet and talented girls who I feel very privileged to work with!! I can't wait...It will hopefully be a site full of awesome challenges, inspirational posts, and just a lot of FUN!!:)

Hope your Friday was fabulous! Enjoy your weekend!
...I have a mud race tomorrow! Will hopefully get some funny pics to show!:) xo

21 comments:

  1. Awww Krista, I just luuurrvvveee your work Hun! Thanks for more digis, my bank manager's not gonna be happy rofl! So excited that you're gonna be starting up a challenge blog, can't wait! Should you need any more design team members, I'm putting my hand up please. Feel free to browse my blog anytime. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they look fab krista! off for a shop before i go to my cricut club!!
    and oooooh a challenge blog!! can't wait !!
    and i m a total staionary freak!! i am addicted to it!! my fav are pukka pads, they have plastic moveable dividers in....ooooooh!! lol!!
    have a fabulous day
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeeeeek!!!! Can't wait for the challenge to start Krista....I just love your work Hun.
    mmm... off to to do some colouring now.
    Hugs Kaylou x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your latest images are just FABULOUS - I want them all but on a shoe-string budget here so will have to get one now and again :).
    Loving your planner - have one myself but sometimes my TO DO LIST seems to grow rather than shrink (cos I spend to much time colouring lol). Can't wait for your challenge blog - will be fabulous and looking forward to seeing muddy pics. My daughter and I are off to the local church for a "CRAFT introduction" day - might introduce card making myself next time. I live in a small village with lots of women lol.
    Enjoy your weekend. Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cards looks awesome! With those cute images why wouldn't they :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krista, the new images are awesome, my favourite is ''Peace and Love''! I'm busy with the new release at Funky Kits, but I can't wait to use your new digi's too!
    Hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  7. have placed my second order and Willow & I are trying to wait patiently for our digis lol
    can't wait for the challenge blog - you picked a fantastic team
    can't wait to hear more about the mud race
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh... I need to find a planner like yours. I DEMAND lots of space for random thoughts and plans and ideas. I like my planner to be kind of a calender and notebook mixed into one. Those are so hard to find though! Can't wait to see the new Challenge Blog... I'm way interested. :) Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooo excited about the challenge blog! I adore your digis and can't wait to grab the new ones. Love, love, LOVE! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Can't wait for the challenges. I'll get my markers at the ready !! LOL

    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A mud race sounds very very messy. Your Etsy Shop is a wonderful place to browse - not to mention dangerous - thankfully I am keeping to my "no digi purchase prior to working out how to do it" resolution but I did buy your whole Set 10 release from Funky Kits. Now my safety valve is a ....... LIST. They breed, nestle in my pockets, burrow down into coat pockets only to surface the next winter, they categorize themselves: Shopping List, To Do List, Craft Show List, Sassy Images Rubber List (that one subdivides into Sets!). R unearths my lists like a conjuror............. colour charts......
    Have a lovely weekend - am selling books Sunday & Wednesday (paying for my Big Shot die-cutting machine which I've ordered).
    Looking forward to that Challenge blog - can't wait to see what the parameters will be........
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg carisa is pretty amazing!!!!! i'm so excited for the new blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE everything you come up with and I love your new planner! I am totally the same way and got a really pretty purse one that I rarely use - I like the idea of having a desk on tho! Now I'm gonna go look for one like that! I can't WAIT for the challenges - it's so exciting and I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone makes for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh i would love to be a DT member to showcase your fabulous images...i have most of them already...love love them. One idea i had is i would love a matching groom for the wedding day image. Not sure if you do png format but it would be helpful in putting them together...or just do a new couple image. Would you happen to have any images that would maybe include pets? Just thinking outloud..thanks for the great images...www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the new images Krista, and of course had to go buy another one. Waiting patiently for it to come :)
    If I had the money just now I would buy them all, it's sooo hard to choose between them all!
    As for ideas for images...that's a hard one because you have so much lovely images already....how about a baby or toddler ragamuffin?
    Can't wait for the challenge blog!
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I bought a nice wee notebook yesterday for using for all the DT notes I have been scribbling down! Soooo excited!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the new images Krista! Can't wait for the new challenge blog! Oh' I wanted to tell you that if/when your in the market for more copics http://www.oozak.com/ is the best place to buy them. If you become a member(which is free) you can get them for $4.47 Waaaaay cheaper than the $7 others are charging.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hallo Krista,
    I am happy to have found these sweet Digistamps. They are so lovely. My first Card is ready. I am glad about the Callenge-Blog.
    Greetings Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  19. just playing catch up and can't wait for your new challenge blog to start up :0)..i'm loving all the new digi's..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi Krista i just found your blog and i absolutely love your digi's cant wait for the challenges to start. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. A Challenge blog???? Whooo hoooooo! Can't stop using your images right now, so I'm up for that!Jo x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...