9.07.2011

Wednesday Lovin'

So, it is Wednesday Lovin' time:)...and I'm changing it up just a bit tonight. I've been in love with this Jake Owen song for the last couple weeks, and the radio is playing it constantly-- feeding my obsession:). It makes me think of young love and back roads...And, while I'm sure some of you non-country people are rollin' your eyes;), I love the sound of country music. Twang. Songs that tell stereotypical stories:). All those parts that make it repulsive to some, well-- that's exactly what I like:) So...instead of showing you my favorite things of the week (which, believe it or not was a post dominated by boots and jeans:), figured I'd share my favorite song right now. And-- give this a try for some inspiration-- pick a song and let it play on repeat while you collect images for 15 minutes (or so) from the web...See what you come up with...Your song's inspiration board. It is really fun!

So...click play...and scroll down. No rollin' of the eyes allowed:P

thanksgiving stamp
thanksgiving stamp
thanksgiving stamp
thanksgiving stamp
thanksgiving stamp
thanksgiving stamp
thanksgiving stamp
thanksgiving stamp
thanksgiving stamp
thanksgiving stamp
thanksgiving stamp
thanksgiving stamp

Happy Wednesday, lovelies:) xoxo

*all images via weheartit...if you know an original source, please email me and i'll give proper credit!  <3*

8 comments:

  1. Looove this post!!! Great idea too. :) :) Might play around later with a few songs! Btw... I started my dread journey yesterday...... lol more on it tonight. Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there, just wanted to let you know your link doesn't appear to be working on littlecheifhoneybee :/ it's missing "art" at the end of the url.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the one of the girl looking over her shoulder. so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well - there I was foot tapping away....... & couldn't take my eyes off that wolf, really clicked with the words as the song started. I don't have much experience of Country except for John Denver when I was a teenager (too long ago to mention). Thanks for something a little different - you're really giving me quite an adventure.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're very welcome :) I *cringed* when I saw the broken link! I buy ad space too so I know how lame that would be. I hope you are compensated!(and maybe all the links will be checked next time!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post! I love country music... any type of music really. I love the pics you found too. It just goes to show that music can really set a mood and atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love this post! Barefoot Blue Jean night is one of my favorite songs right now. It also reminds me of youth and back roads. I love country music, even if it is cheesy or stereotypical. I hear it and it makes me happy. Plus, being a somewhat country girl at heart helps a bit as well, lol. Wonderful pictures you found. I may have to try searching for pictures while listening to a song on repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Krista. I am a 'new' huge fan of your Simply Sassy's! And I see you have some Saturated Canary digis on your Etsy shop that I am totally gonna have to buy (when I'm not at work.....)! And a custom avatar too!! Seriously, where does your talent stop!! Your posts are so unique and different! Thanks for being you!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...