9.21.2011

Wednesday Lovin'

So many exciting and fun things going on here-- I can't wait to share the new challenge blog with all of you card-making/stamping girls:). It is coming together so nicely!! And, since it is my weekly post about the things I'm really loving right now, I have to give top spot to my very first design team:). We will be introducing the new blog and each member starting Saturday!! I cannot wait-- these girls are really amazing:). AU-MAZING! I wish we weren't so spread across the globe, so I could give them each big hugs in person! I couldn't have imagined how sweet and generous they'd be. *Smooches* to all five of you!!

**ps...I know some of you are interested in a Dt spot. The core team has been chosen, but a guest Dt call will happen at some point in the future! *pinky promise*

Second thing I'd like to share...this denim shirt from Target. It's a mom shirt. One of those comfy button downs whose sleeves can be rolled up and looks worn in before you ever put it on. I say 'mom shirt' because it is so durable and easy. Effortless. I wore it for the first time today and really liked it! Jean on jean is not something I've done before...but, as long as the washes are different, it really is kinda cute:).

thanksgiving stamp
thanksgiving stamp
thanksgiving stamp
thanksgiving stamp
thanksgiving stamp

So, I am giving dreadlocks a break for a while. A While. Just need a break...but I do miss them. What's a girl to do?? Try something new to hold me over:). Feathers!! I bought these pretty, long feathers to clip into my hair. (Gonna try to put them in Niamhy's hair, too.) I think it is just the touch of craziness to keep me happy till I put the dreads back in:). LOL. It's like I need wild hair. I know. Been this way for years!:)

thanksgiving stamp

When I saw these boots on the Lulu's site, I drooled a little onto the keyboard:). No, not really...Aren't they the sweetest, though?! They are my new 'autumn pair' this year (I need a pair each fall...it's the only good thing about the cooler weather IMO:). They remind me of the boots all the princes wore in the Disney movies:)! I just know Niamh is gonna make me carry her around the house while I'm wearing them. (She loves to be carried like a princess:). 
thanksgiving stamp
I've been looking for this type of skirt forever! It is such a hard style to find...a maxi skirt that has some poofy-ness to it, some structure. Now I just need to decide which color I want. Think I'm gonna go with green:). I mean look at this girl-- she looks so stylish and comfy!!

thanksgiving stamp

That's the top five of my week:)...Hope your week is going great!! Half way to the weekend-- YAHOO!;)

17 comments:

  1. I got a feather and it's tons of fun!
    ha, you get dreads, I get a feather
    I get dreads, you get a feather

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY?? A Saturated Canary with dreads on your header!! Shuddup! Digging the boots for sure. As for this DT/GDT thing. Put me down. Where do I sign up! I'm all over this like white on rice girl! You have fast become my delicious stampalicious hero!! EEEK! challenge blog...I need a link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i agree with Cor....you are fantastic, can't wait for the challenges as i've colored nothing but your images for the past two weeks...lovin them all, and yes would love to GDT too....tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love the wild hair! I could never really get myself to do anything other than a bun; so when I put my hair down and actually style it...that is as wild as it gets...LOL! Looking forward to the challenge blog:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait to hear more about this design team - sounds so fun! and loving those feather extensions. i'm ready to do something wild and crazy to my hair - not so much, dreads...more like dye. i've thought about more blonde underneath or going all red. once i get married, i'll be doing something to celebrate that (Ryan is rooting for the red - ha!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiyah kristi! oh i cant wait to see the full dt's gorgeous loveliness, they are all so talented and i love to see their bits on facebook and the challenge blog wohoooo!!!! (...lou hopes for a speed up in the time continuum so challenging canaries comes quicker!!!)
    love that skirt too and the long feathers are so pretty, reminds me of red indians, love them.
    have a great day hun
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kristy, I can't wait to meet the DT members with all your beautiful digi's and of course I am excited to see your challenge blog :)

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Krista, I think its great that you are starting a challenge blog and congrats to everybody on your very lucky DT, I am really looking forward to Saturday now....
    and fabulous shirt BTW you can't beat denim,it always makes you feel comfy if you dress it up or down,


    have a lovely day,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the boots, great for busy stomping around in.
    and really looking forward to the challenge blog
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those boots. I blame you entirely for my spending this month as boots were a must-have after seeing some of your recent posts!

    Also can't wait for the new challenges. I'm really loving your designs and I'm seeing them all over now so I'm really pleased you're so popular. You deserve it.

    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw Shucks Krista! Right back at ya babe!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wowsers.. looks like you're going to take over the world, one sweet stamp at a time! I feel like you're talking another language.. since before you I never knew of this 'craze'...do people use them for cards/scrapbooking? I'm happy you seem to have found a successful niche with it!
    keep drawing! ;o)
    xo Mel
    needle and nest

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maybe I'm an idiot, but I thought you had to cut your hair really short if you wanted to get rid of your dreads. I'm only wondering because I would have done them a long time ago had I known you could take them out! Can you really just take them out?

    ReplyDelete
  14. That skirt with those boots.... striking & especially in precisely that green & brown. Looking forward to meeting your team enormously.
    Love your little denim shirt too - they don't seem to go out of fashion .
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just found your digi's via By Lori Design blog hop. I have to say "I LOVE YOU IMAGES!!" I can't wait to see more.

    hugs
    jenn zeeb

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Krista I love denim too and always wanted dreads but never managed, unfortunatley I couldnt see the pics of the denim etc even after I refreshed but im sure it looks great, have a lovely day huggies June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. FAb boots and that skirt is to die for. Wild hair idefinitely suits you so the feathers will be a fun change. Can't wait for the challenges and to see your lovely DT. xxD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...