I love spending time with Phil. And it is nice to know he really enjoys hanging out with wifey, too:). He is my greatest friend. I could talk endlessly about him, but I'll keep it short. So you get 10:).
1. We have had exactly 167 conversations about the movie 300 (one of my top three movies ever)...How every guy in that movie is air brushed (Phil's opinion:). And he calls himself my 301. *giggle*
2. In the middle of every throw-down (this is when he is tickling me relentlessly on the couch), he likes to add (just so I know), 'I'm only at 10% right now.'
3. He gave me a second family that I love more than life. His sisters, brother, parents, nieces and nephews, and brother-in-laws are a beautiful part of my life. I couldn't live without them. And he loves my family just like I do. As much as I do. And they adore him, too. Especially the girls;).
4. Phil and I like to have a catch outside. I love his face when I throw a wacky one waaaaaaay over his head...his annoyed, grumpy face:)...And the thing is, it just makes it even worse. Cuz then I'm trying so hard to throw the ball good, that I just suck the rest of the time:).
5. After we rent a scary movie, he turns all the lights off like he is going to bed...and then hides somewhere in the house. To scare me. Every. Single. Time.
6. He is a great dad. A really, really great dad.
7. He loves Halloween. He has a whole stash of masks in storage. Last week he bought a mask and drove around for 15 minutes doing errands with me as Freddy Krueger. Claw and all.
8. He buys me perfume once a year. Like the really good, expensive kind. And I'm not even a perfume person-- but I cannot wait till he hands me that package on my birthday:).
9. He told me once that he took a double take of me. Before he realized I was his wife. And that he was sorry:). I wasn't sure if I should punch him or kiss him. (I kissed him...I mean, how romantic is that??:)
10. Last month we were fixing the roof together. Not really getting along up there-- as we both new the 'correct way' to do it:). And it started raining. And thundering. And things were rolling off the roof onto the ground. And I was telling him I would NEVER work with him on a construction crew. And he was telling me that he'd never let me. And then I asked him for a kiss. Cause we'd never kissed on the roof before.
And he kissed me. A lot:).
It is a good feeling, after 10 years, to know we couldn't work on a construction crew together for more reasons than just butting heads;).
I love you more than life, 301.