10.09.2011

Pink Hair. (just a little!)

Hello lovelies! Hope your weekend was super-duper great!!
craft girl
craft girl
craft girl
craft girl
craft girl
craft girl
skirt, UO. scarf, FP. tights, Target. tanks and hoodie, Target. boots, Wanted.

I tried clip-in hair extensions for the first time today, and I gotta say, I love them! It's a fun and quick way to add a pop of crazy color:). I put in two sections, one auburn and one hot pink. Curled my whole head of hair. Came out of bathroom. And hubby liked;). Figured I'd try to get by with some extensions till I go back to dreads. Speaking of which, half my next set is curled. They are so pretty, sometimes I just pull them out to look at them:). I'm trying my best to give my hair a break, though. Trying to be a good, no-dreads girl:).

If you want to check out the clip-in extensions, click here. It is my order from Damnation Hair. (Yes, I am her most pesky, loyal, and devoted customer:). OH!! And my digi shop will be **closed** Monday and Tuesday. It will re-open sometime *Wednesday*.

This girl is goin' on a mini vaca:).

Be back soon!! xoxo

15 comments:

  1. looove the pink hair! planning to get some pink streaks in my hair too for the month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the extensions!! i used to do hair so I can still go to state and get all my supplies.. and i got some pink clip ins the other day!! i wanted to ask you about your dreads . I have read both posts about your dreads but i wanted to know if it breaks your real hair off? the weight i mean from the dreads? and 2 is your hair braided underneath the dreads?? they looks amazinG!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS!!!! you are just too stinkin' cute! I think I may try these extensions! They really look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH wow I loooove them, I agree with Mel you are just TO cute! I never colour my hair anymore but something like that would be SO much fun. Have a fabby mini vac :) BIG huggles xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh krista, loving the pink hair extensions hun, they look awesome...shop shut?....arghhhhh!! :) :)
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea of clip in extensions!!
    Enjoy your wee break!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is gorgeous. My daughter who is 6 seen your photo on your store with the your dreads in..She said "oh mum, that what you call cool hair!!" I said i would get mine the same but she told me my face would not suit it! Kids are so kind eh!?
    Just went to the store and found it closed..going to cry!
    Hugs,
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW...they look great on you!!! Hope you have a fabby time on your mini break hehehe!!!!
    Big hugs
    Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how playful you are when it comes to your hair, ver inspiring :) and the pink looks good on you! have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't you just love clipins? I LIVE in mine! And speaking of Damnation Hair, I'll be getting in my dreads this week! SQUEEEE! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That last photo is just stunning - being a bit of a traditional girl with idiosyncratic tendencies I absolutely love the natural wavy style you have at present. Have a super Thanksgiving.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair looks gorgeous darlin I wish I was young enough again to use extensions, my daughter loves them too, youreally suit them xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the pink hair Krista, and have a lovely mini break,

    hugs Bridget :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE your hair! I've been wanting to try clip-ins for a while while I try to grow my hair out. Thinking I'll have to now. ;]

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...