10.13.2011

Wednesday Lovin' ; Free People Edition:)

I received the Free People October catalog in the mail this week.  It is such a treat to find it in the mailbox!  Like getting a free magazine that I love:)!  It's just a beautifully presented clothing company.  FP clothing is so boho-hippie-gypsy...I literally love almost every piece on the site:)!  Here are some of my very favorites right now...

craft girl
craft girl
craft girl
craft girl
craft girl

Out of the five, I think the first piece is calling my name the loudest:).  I've been wanting a long, light sweater-jacket thing for fall...and this is so pretty!  I'd love it with the twist back maxi over a pair of flared jeans!  How cute would that be!?!  

What's your favorite??...Are you a boho/hippie chick, too??... 

12 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY LOVE this site!!! I'm so hippie/gypsy/boho and I loved it!!! But how on earth can you afford their clothes?????? They are so not cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't!! LOL!! I wait forever for them to go on sale;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the catalog in the mail today...so many lovely things! Unfortunately I am completely broke and on a forced shopping ban right now, but a girl can dream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh. my. gosh. those last pair of boots. PLEAS OH PLEASE. im obsessed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are amazing! I do adore Free People. It's so unique and inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since i can only wear skirts and i love flowy, long dresses i think i am in love with that bedroom coat and the twist back maxi could be layered with an even longer skirt under it for the extra touch. My mum likes to make lace i may ask her to make me that bedroom coat, if she falls for it, i will send pics, TFS
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll fight ya for that long cardi (what is a bedroom coat??!!) I love cardi s and the longer the better!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely love those long boots in piccy number 2 with the socks peeking over the top. Lurve those the bestest !!!
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. *SIGH*....I totally LOVE this style and these clothes are FAB!!! That long cardi {bedroom coat} is GORGEOUS!!!!! I want it hahaha!!!!
    Have a great weekend Krista...
    Big hugs
    Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favourite of these is the last - those boots. I'm much too short for any of these long styles & get drowned easily so I'm not much of a boho or hippie chick. I love waistcoats but it's been some time since I wore one as it's just so so cold here most of the time.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  11. FP is soooo my style! I love it all...especially once it goes on sale!

    I'm really intrigued by the socks-out-of-boots trend...I want to try it, but all I have are athletic sock shorties! Gotta figure out how to make this work.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in love with that thermal tunic! Actually the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...