10.19.2011

Wednesday Lovin'

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I think I like it even more than Thanksgiving!! It's just so fun-- the kids look so forward to costumes and treats!! My family always tries to do some type of Halloween party for the adults. Well. We are all really still kids;)...but this year, my sister is throwing a party for the real kiddies in the family:) instead. I was thinking of some fun treats to giveaway to cousins and extended family...and here are my 5 favorites from browsing online:). So cute and fun-- puts me in the trick-or-treating spirit!!
craft girl
craft girl
craft girl
craft girl
craft girl

So, my favorite?? It has to be the last one! I love how gross but cute they are!! And, with a gas stove, this would be pretty simple and easy to make (I'd want my marshmallows a little crispy on the ends:)! I also like the candy corn parfaits...These ones were made with a cheesecake mousse, but I think pudding or cake layers would work just as good! They look so fun for a kids party!!

What are your Halloween plans this year?? Any fun traditions?? Share!! xoxo

9 comments:

  1. love this!! The chocolate mummies are adorable!
    ~Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha that last one is pretty disgusting...but genius! i love every single one of these - and i'm thinking i'm gonna have to attempt one if not ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great do all these treats look?! Think I'd also enjoy the last one, really looks quite disgusting but I'm sure will taste yummy hehe. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW how cute do all these treats look??!?!?! I love them all....especially the parfaits yummy!!!!
    Biggest hugs
    Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool wish we had Halloween here..

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I love these! one of the things i hate about England is that we don't really get into the Halloween spirit :(
    whenever I've gone over to canada in october the houses are all decorated, pumpkins everywhere- it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEWWWwwww that last one is gross..but fab!! We had a fab party a couple of years ago....Everyone dressed up and I made loads of gross food!! I think I enjoyed it more than the kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Halloween is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE HOLIDAY ever. Haha. I am very sad that I will not be able to celebrate it properly this year, but next year I will. :)
    I think my favorite treat is just a random mix that my friend puts together of candy corn, marshmellows, and chocolate chips. Its just Halloween Trail Mix. I am going to see what else would go perfect with this combo and maybe make it a little more my own. But its yummy!

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favourite is definitely the parfait - the colours & the fact that it's not just for Halloween. Many of these ideas about Halloween are strange to me - my upbringing didn't include it all in fact I was taught that it was evil. I'm discovering different aspects of the celebration through blogland & it's making me think.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...