11.09.2011

New Creations.

Here are some new, crafty things I've worked on this week.  A couple cards and a handmade book cover.  (I got this so awesome book called Indie Publishing that is super inspiring...now I want to make lots of handmade books:)

Krista Smith
Krista Smith
Krista Smith
Krista Smith
Krista Smith
Krista Smith
Krista Smith
Krista Smith

I love the new group of Alice in Wonderland stamps used together:). The Mad Hatress is my favorite though. I collect hats, so I'm a little bias:).

Today I'm heading to Delaware to buy a new Mac Pro. I can't tell you all what a relief it will be to have a computer that is capable and fast!! I'm going to install Design Standard on it...so *hopefully* I can freshen things up around here with pretty new photos...maybe a scrapbooking line...and (just maybe) a self-published kid's book?? Oh. And the newsletter I promised before Christmas! The possibilities are endless!! Can't wait to hug it. Seriously, I am going to love and kiss and hug that machine all the way to my truck!

15 comments:

  1. OH wow they are all absolutely amazing and I am loving the tea party one. I just want to type this super quickly so I can go back and stare for a while! LOVE them all Krista wow! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the first one is my fav - i love her multicolor hair - it's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are brilliant Krista, love the coloured hair!! and I want all of your new images too lol xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This are all fabulous. I love the colourful hair on "Picnic Time", and the new Alice Set is great.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh I really love the tea party card, looks super cute. and I have to agree with you, the hatress is my fave too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...your creations are sooo wonderful :0)))

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are super Krista - can't wait for you to mail mine....I have papers and embellishments waiting on my craft table to have a play. Hugs & Loves xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've not looked back since I had the MacBook Pro - I'm excited to see that you're going to be using the Mac system too...... It's the first image of these that is my favourite, all those little ruffles in her dress & the hair that you've given her.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new images - totally gorgeous again! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all of your gorgeous projects! I'm excited for you to get a new Mac (not that I know anything about them) just because of all the wonderful things you are going to do with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGosh!! Is there no end to your talent!!?? These are all just gorgeous!! Im absolutely loveing all these new images.. Thank you for all your hard work and inspiration!! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. they are gorgeous, Krista!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE these Krista!! Great cards!!
    Hugs -LORi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...