12.28.2011

wind.

new jersey fitness

Almost every photo I took for this post came out with my hair wrapped around my face:). It was so windy today, but one of the only days this entire week I haven't spent the whole day in baggy pj's. Wind and messy hair aside, I love this outfit. I found this skirt on the Urban Outfitters sale rack this month ($10), and I love how versatile and comfy it is! Paired with a thermal, nerd glasses, and combat boots-- it's just me to a tee:).
new jersey fitness
new jersey fitness
new jersey fitness
new jersey fitness
new jersey fitness
new jersey fitness

I did finally just throw a hat on. We had some errands to run, and I was tired of eating my blowing around hair. I stopped for another drawing pad today, too. So ready to get cracking on new artwork for 2012!! Gonna pull a late nighter tonight and just draw/color away:). I have a full playlist DVR'd for just the occasion. Office and Modern Family re-runs. New Rachel Zoe episodes. And Storage Wars galore. (Is anybody else ADDICTED to this series??) Anyways, off to my desk for the night.

new jersey fitness
xoxo

18 comments:

  1. Love Rachel Zoe, but didn't know there were any new episodes out? Maybe I need to check my DVR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING the last PHOTO da best!! Awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Carly...I think I'm just WAY behind hun:). I'm just now catching up on her baby episodes!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wild.wind-blown mama! Love those glasses on you - too funky! Happy drawing.lounging night - eager to see your new creations for a new year.
    xo
    Mel ;o)
    needle and nest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh okay. Phew, glad I'm not missing anything. ;) Her baby episodes were the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog babe!

    www.carlasbreakfastime.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Storage wars has been the big show of the season for us. It gets addicting. Then after awhile i have to tell my son to go watch it in his room because i just cant take another second of it lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the skirt with the tee. Looks comfy, yet nice at the same time.

    And spending days in PJ's during the holiday rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to your new drawings & OMG I sooooooooooooooooooooo love Modern Family I sit on my bed watching it all the time while I'm colouring or crocheting.......I have season 1 & 2 on dvd & I'm addicted to them BIG STYLE. Hubster says I'm like Gloria......I say I'm just passionate about things lol.....
    Hope you had a fab crimbo.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Storage Wars - Jarrod and Brandy are my favorite. I want the "People I Want to Punch in the Throat" blog-lady to highlight Dave. ;) hee hee Great outfit, girlie. Love the hat, too - perfect touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE Storage Wars, yuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUP! That outfit looks so comfortable, I would wear that all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ah storage wars - we watch those all the time! is Rachel Zoe on netflix instant? i've seen a few eppys and loved what i saw, but tend to live in netflix instant!

    also, i'm pretty sure i have that same thermal in black! hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE Storage Wars! They all just crack me up! Your pictures turned out fabulous; what a great skirt. =D

    ReplyDelete
  14. you really look great with those glasses! I'm an avid spectacle-lover and am glad I actually need them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks pretty windy - we've had torrential rain today with terrific wind too. I was bookselling but hope to get back into playing with pencils ASAP. You look great & comfortable in that skirt. Hope you had a productive evening.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You, my lady, are soooo talented and I love reading your blog every week!! I seem to be able to relate to a lot of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm pretty sure I'm super late to the ballgame in finding your blog, but I keep clicking on "You might also like..." posts and just. can't. stop. reading.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...