12.14.2011

Cold Hands, Warm Hearts

Hello, friends! Haven't been on here the last few days because we have so much going on this week! Christmas tea at church, the kiddo's christmas play at school, present shopping, sending orders, projects. Whew! Been so busy! But all of it has been fun and exciting, so loving it:).

I participated in Cold Hands Warm Hearts this year...It was such a blast. I got a swap buddy. Exchanged info. And swapped some snail mail pressies. How fun, right!?! My partner was Julie Ann. She is an artist as well (love her style!). She sent me such a lovely gift in the mail! An eternity scarf (my favorite:), finger-less gloves, cookie mix, and the sweetest notecards from her collection. Loved everything!

december daily 2011
december daily 2011
december daily 2011
december daily 2011
december daily 2011
december daily 2011

I'm glad the cookie recipe is already mixed and ready...just need to mix in an egg and plop the little dough balls into the oven...these are Christmas cookies I can handle!!:)  
I love doing swaps.  It is such a fun thing-- kinda like gaining a friend/penpal.  I totally jumped at the chance once I saw the post on Much Love Illy!  So glad I did:).  

If you'd like to see all the fun presents sent through the mail (mine to Julie Ann is posted too:), check out Sandy's blog!  There is a fun link party going on!

And a special, Christmas *hug* to Julie Ann.  
Sending it all the way to Cali, friend. 
 You are such a talented, beautiful girl!  Thanks for my lovely gift:). Muah!xx
december daily 2011

10 comments:

  1. Those notecards are too cute! And you totally rock that scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved this event! so much fun. Glad you loved your scarf and everything. God is so great aint he?

    ♥CheChe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of yourself midst all the busyness. Thanks for the links - that was a little adventure of a completely different kind for me. I love that first photo with the pine cone - that really sums up winter for me just remembering the pine forests of my childhood.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the gloves and note cards you got!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fingerless gloves. I've missed out in all the recent swaps going on in bloggy land. I did 1 a few years ago for Valentine's day. That was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute idea! and love the gift! adorable.
    -kellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a great event. I had fun doing it! Your gifts are lovely. I love the robot card and the cookie mix was a great idea!! New follower stopping by from http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com Stop by and give me a visit some time :)

    Have a great week!!
    ~Nikki

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...