12.31.2011

Goodbye 20.11.

Right now, I'm less than two hours from 2012. 2012! It's crazy. I remember when 2000 rolled around. My siblings, mom, and I standing in the kitchen-- just waiting for the lights to go out. (Remember all that Y2K hoopla??) Can't believe it's 12 years later!

 I'm looking so forward to this coming year. 365 new days. It's such a refreshing thought. But, before I jump into the new year, I thought it would be fun to re-cap my first year of blogging. (I did have a previous blog for a few months-- but I hardly posted.) Anyways, here are some of my blogging highlights.

 Trips with the family. Beach Days. Washington DC. And my favorite outing this year, a pre-seaon Giants game.

krista smith art


krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art


krista smith art
krista smith art


krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art


krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art

A year's worth of hair. Blue. Pink. And back to normal.

krista smith art
krista smith art

And just a few of my favorite posts. here. here. and here.

It has been an amazing year.  One of the best.  Full of love and excitement; happiness and tears.  I am so thankful to the Lord for my family.  For my children.  For my best friend.  And for a wonderful year full of memories.  

Here's to 2012! 
May the goodness and blessings continue!  

8 comments:

  1. Hi Krista,
    Thanks for taking us all along the trip with you! I have smiled, laughed and had fun along with all of you! Lucky we are to have so much to be thankful for. Kisses and Hugs to your sweet kiddies. Thanks for trying to all some genuine fashion into our lives, you showed you can still be you and be comfy! Boots and all!
    Your new etsy shop was a big success!
    Your stamps have too!
    I love your new artwork and already am waiting
    to have a new addition to my collection.
    When I have no time to check anyone elses blogs
    I will find the time to check your ;)
    We have been busy settling into our new to us
    family home and getting used to being locals again. What a year it has been.
    xo Sue
    2012 in Australia is here already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Krista, hope 2012 brings you everything you wish for and more, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! Cheers to tne New Year lovely!

    xo Shane
    shaneprather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic pictures krista.
    wishing you and your family a very happy new year ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so breathtakingly beautiful and I've loved reading your blog the past few months! Sounds like it was a wonderful year for you! Happy 2012!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW,your kids look so super happy...a great year and another on the way...p.s. can't wait for your new images...www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that last photo of you, the black & white one with Niamh kneeling on the grass & the first day of school with Philly. Thank you for sharing your family - it's been a delightful year seeing the kids grow & explore & it's a real privilege to be given a glimpse of your world though we are poles apart.
    With much love to you all for 2012
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...