12.18.2011

Instagram Photo Dump.

I'll apologize now for the number of Instagram photos on here lately.  Earlier this year, I bought a nice camera.  Dropped her three times onto hard floors (what is with butter fingers here??) and then broke the lens almost completely by banging into a wall.  (I do occasionally walk straight...but not on that day:).  Anyways, I'm having trouble taking photos with it and am looking for a replacement now.  Until I get it in the mail...I have to go this route for most photos.  The camera just refuses to focus properly most of the time:(.  So, on that note, here is a December photo dump.  Hope you had a great weekend!  Christmas is ALMOST here!!!!!

december daily 2011
1
december daily 2011
2
december daily 2011
3
december daily 2011
4
december daily 2011
5
december daily 2011
6
december daily 2011
7
december daily 2011
8
december daily 2011
9
december daily 2011
10
december daily 2011
11
december daily 2011
12
december daily 2011
13
december daily 2011
14
december daily 2011
15
december daily 2011
16


1. Our *pink* Christmas tree. Yes, it is actually pink:).
2. Partied out Niamh.
3. My boys.  Handsome devils.  Just sayin'. 
4. Philly.
5. Phil and my brother Jeremiah.  (brother I mentioned here.)
6. Christmas shopping/ bookstore date with Phil.  
7. Scrapbook I'm working on for my baby niece, Elphie.
8. My desk.
9. Phil's parents Christmas tree.  So beautiful!
10. Niamh's best friend.  Also, her cousin:).
11. Phil and his dad listening to family karaoke.
12. Niamh opening presents from Phil's family.
13. Games with Phil's family.
14. Phil, B-I-L, and his sister doing karaoke.
15. Pooped after a weekend of traveling:).  
16.  Right now:).

5 comments:

  1. Your kids are sooo cute and your little boy's outfit is absolutely adorable! I love the tie and suspenders :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah looooove your tree, what a good man you have to appreciate a pink Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real treat seeing these - thank you so much. No wonder you're exhausted. I have to agree about your brother - great that he & Phil are friends. Hope things calm down somewhat.
    Much love to you all
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combination of playing and sleeping. looks very warm and cozy all around for the holiday season. My wife loves instagram, and even though I often find myself tagged in pics I didnt know existed, it is a great way to capture moments. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...