1.06.2012

Valentine's Paper Box

krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art
Here is a cute Valentine's idea, simple and pretty. I made mine for my tiny niece, Reese. She is almost three and just this little spitfire of personality and attitude. Sweet. Sassy. Gentle. And she even has trademarked her very own stink face:). I used my digi "Thank You" because this is her to a T. Even looks like her!!

 I found this simple scrap-paper-box video produced by Etsy on Youtube. It takes no tape, glue-- nothing. Just a piece of paper! So easy. And it is the perfect place to put a few Valentine's goodies! I put just a couple treats in mine (a "key to my heart", stickers, and a kiss)...I'm still going to add a few little things. Like maybe a pair of earrings. But, you get the idea!

 Here is the video link! Check it out!!
 xo

5 comments:

  1. that looks super with your digi image - love your colours. Thanks for the video link - shall definitely be using this one; utterly useful as so many times I need just a little box for something & it could even be a stamped paper box - now there's an idea.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you via The Wiegands! LOVE your artwork. It's so original and adorable! Definitely following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://valentine-2012.blogspot.com/

    Check this out for this year's valentine !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krista , these were amazing! I've said it before , but think its worth saying again .... you are so TALENTED!!!!!! You are a beautiful , talented , goof friend, wonderful mother of a person! When i grow up ( whenever that may be ) I wanna be just like you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so talented. Amazing piece of art work beautiful. I will try this for my friend birthday gift.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...