2.28.2012

Smash Hop...get in on the fun...

krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art

Hey Girls that *love* to SMASH! Make a little room in your Monday morning (March 5th), grab a coffee, and get your Smash on:)! We'd like to invite you to join us for a SMASH HOP!

 Kellie, Lizzie, Carisa, Kira, Yani, Emma, and I are all getting together to offer some fun prizes and an inspiring string of posts filled with awesome projects/ideas/tips!!

We'd love to see you there;).
And be sure to Link Up your own Smash Post

                                                              ...cuz we'd like to come over and 
visit you as well:)!

krista smith art
Smash entry in my Pink book, inspired by my Mom:).

See you there!
xx

15 comments:

  1. eeeeek! sounds like so much fun. this inspires me to get out my own smash book and create something pretty!
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool. I wish I had the time to get crafty but I don't. Please be crafty enough for me too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo! I'm so there! :) Your pages are great. I just made me some yo-yo's for my pages, too! Awesome.

    -Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I so cannot wait. I love my smash book. I haven't done much in it yet, but have enjoyed what I have been able to get done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so neat! How do I start? (or did I miss that post?) Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna SMASH, can you tell me more about it?
    Is it like journaling/scrapbooking creations that represent anything that inspires?
    I'm in!!
    March 5th is my bff birthday so I am going to make a SMASH for her!!! Wooo whOOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be there. Just ordered my books so hoping they will get here before monday. Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving your smashbook and loving this concept!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok at least i'm not the only one...What is smash??? no clue but would love to join in the fun...

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I had any fundage lying around, I'd totally buy a SMASH book! This would be a great project to embark on.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now since I've never seen one of these things but keep hearing about them & thought I'd got an idea what it was about.........think I'd better revisit the topic after seeing this.... hmmm ...... intriguing so I'm certainly looking forward to seeing what it's all about.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this! I've been an avid scrapbooker since i was 13 but since starting my own Etsy shop business in july i have been so busy and have had no time to scrapbook. I'm going to start smashing! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...