3.29.2012

Design by Diana...and a Smash POP-UP page!

krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art
I've been wanting to try different card ideas in my Smash book, like pull tabs and pop-up designs. I wasn't sure how they would transfer onto a flat page in a book...but this little slide tab/pop-up thing went pretty well:). I can't remember where I found the actual card instructions...I've tried to re-find the site all morning. I'll add it later if I can locate it again.  Anyways, I am loving these two pages! I like turning the book sideways, just to add a little variety to flipping through it.

If you like the embellishments, check out Diana's shop, Design by Diana! She makes her own embellishments and kits. I bought a kit last week (and she sent me extra goodies, too!!:)...I love her shabby chic flare, and am definitely a fan of her projects! You can check them out on her blog, here

There is a chance to win a $10 gift card to Diana's etsy shop on the Saturated Canary blog this week!...So, hop on over and enter!!

 Thank you, Diana, for the opportunity to work with your lovely creations! 
 xx

12 comments:

  1. wow I love to see a strong Christian women...this is so amazing and Inspiring...I LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific combining the psalm with your artwork - I can see how much you enjoy these Smash books.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiyah hun!
    oh this is just so special, I love the journalling and the pop up bit is so awesome! Your embellies on this are just delicious, I love that little kite.
    huge hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful Smash layout. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty! I really love your Smash posts. I love the pop up, it's something I would never think to do! Even though I don't have a Smash book yet I fully intend on getting one soon and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page. Out of the millions of art journal ideas and prompts and pages out there, it's a little crazy that this is the first one I think I've seen with a piece of scripture on. Made my day though =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fab book page and a fab psalm to add to such a great creation xxxx
    Hugs mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Krista, this is simply gorgeous.. Love the pop up and The journaling is beautiful.. Love it!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey Mama,
    I just wanted to share my first SMASH pages with you. I know I am a little late for the challenge but maybe next time you guys SMASH, I can participate(:
    I am new to the whole Smashin thang, so go easy on me, lol!
    I love it and I thank you for introducing me to the whole SMASH thang(:
    Have a great weekend!!!
    Hugs & Smiles,
    Kristin
    www.mycrackofsunlight.blogspot.com ~ aka one love

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww....I Heart Diana!!!she is one of the most driven young ladies I have met via the internet...loveee the page!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...