3.30.2012

Wings and Willows

krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art

I want to show you these super cute digis from my friend, Rebecca Parker.

We actually went to school together...I'm gonna pretend that it was just yesterday we graduated from our little school...otherwise, I'll go to bed feeling kinda old.  And I don't like to feel old before I fall asleep:).

Anyways.  I always loved to see her drawings-- even back then.  She is definitely a country girl at heart-- which I love!:)  She lives on a farm with her hubby and three girls...has goats, a cow, and chickens that lay blue and green eggs.  She is really the sweetest girl, and I have so much fun just talking with her. 

Rebecca has opened her own etsy shop, Wings and Willows.  It full of beautiful artwork-- little animals, nature-inspired themes, and really precious pieces perfect for all kinds of cards!  This is probably my favorite stamp, although it is hard to choose!  

Rebecca sent me three of her letters to color this week.  They make really sweet alphabet flash cards for children!  Philly knows his letters by now and has moved onto reading-- but he still thought they were pretty cool, especially the iguana!  I love the idea of coloring them real pretty and using them this way.  (I'd laminate them to keep the cards from getting crinkled.)  They'd also look super cute, framed, and hung in a child's bedroom...a little twist to the ever popular initials on the wall!  

You can see another project I used a Wings and Willow digi on by clicking here.

And guess what?! Rebecca is offering a freebie to one lucky reader! 
All you need to do is hop over to her shop and have a nosey...Then come on back and leave me a comment with your favorite!  Extra entries for favoriting the Wings and Willows shop and Facebook page!  *Please leave a separate comment for each one!  

Okay girlies!  Have fun browsing the digis...and don't forget to leave your comments for a chance to win one of your own!

Have a lovely weekend!
xx

25 comments:

  1. that deer is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful images. Thanks for sharing the information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh these are gorgeous!! I think my favourite would have to be 'rainy day'...... comes from living in the UK i guess!!
    trudie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is definitely "somebunny special". He is just too cute.

    gettin' inky...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the follow your Dreams. I have always wanted to fly in an hot air balloon.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh what a cool shop - thanks for the heads up on Wings and Willows...so hard to choose a fave, but Pig in Mud is awfully cute :)

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are totally adorable. Rebecca's chickens lay blue and green eggs???????? Sounds like something from a Dr. Seuss book. TFS and have a great weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The iguana is a beauty - but then I love seeing the colours of them. Your idea about the flash cards is brilliant.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I love the "I for Iguana"
    I spent some time in Equador and on the Galapagos Islands, and I was surrounded by them , they were so scary and smelly but this one is such a cutie !
    I love it . Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its the froggie for me. So cute !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the frog, the pig, the squirrel in the mailbox. I can't pick just one. I would say right now my favorite is "found vintage". It is sweet. But I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I added them as favorite on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so lovely all of them:)x

    ReplyDelete
  14. absolutely gorgeous digis! added shop to faves on etsy, and I just luv the Furry Valentines: Feathered Friends digi, I ♥ Owls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, and I liked the Wings & Willows FB page too :)
    ♥ tindaloo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww cute i really like that she has her own style and love the love u to the moon!- angela mireles

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think my favorite is Furry Valentines: Feathered Friends. Those little owls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I added her Etsy shop to my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like the Skunk Furry Valentine, Pig in Mud, and Daddy and I! Thanks for sharing with us, Krista!

    ReplyDelete
  20. On Etsy shop -

    1st Rainy Day
    2nd Pig in Mud
    3rd For You
    4th Mom's Helpers.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    P.S. I am not on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I agree -hard to choose a favourite =)
    But one of them is "Folllow your dreams"

    Hugs, Monica

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi again!
    Found and liked her om FB as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  23. How adorable! I want the entire alphabet ;o) Love the frog, iguana and Rainy Day

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...