4.15.2012

Big and Small Smashes.

krista smith
krista smith
krista smith
krista smith
krista smith
krista smith
krista smith
krista smith
krista smith

I finally found a small Smash book at Target.  As if I needed another store to start carrying Smash stuff:).  I never saw it before...it is so cute:).  Especially compared to the giant books!  

The first (big) page is from my large purple Smash book.  I had this super cute Instagram photo of Niamh and Philly from our mini vacation in Lancaster, PA last month.  I love this photo, especially their faces:). I like the large Smash books because, personally, I prefer empty room on my pages.  I have decided that at some point this week I'm going to go for it and smash a page that is filled corner to corner:).  Just filled with stuff.  

I know.  
I can get CA-razy.

Oh.  And my tiny book page.  I'm going to use my little book for a 35 before 35 sort of thing:).  I thought about doing 40 before 40.  But the thought of it started depressing me:)...So.  35 it is:)  These two pages are for book ideas.  I get ideas for children's books all the time.  Here's my place to write them down.  

And.  Maybe before I'm 35, I'll get one or two written completely:).

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday!  We are gonna chill at home...get ready for the school week.  Niamh and Philly have been on spring break, so we have to gear up for the dreaded return:).  Oh well...Summer is just around the corner! 
Yippeeeeee!!

xx

20 comments:

  1. hiyah Krista!
    oooh I love that photograph of Niamh and philly! its too cute! and I love the size difference in the books! thats funny!!! great idea for the 35 book, I hit 35 in June!!! arghhhhhh!!! lol!!
    off for a cuppa and snuggles with my little mo now!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 35, that's nothing wait to you hit upcoming 45, now that's scary, loving all your Smash book posts, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your work! You create such a lovely things all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAHhhhhh to be 35...I am going to be 40 in a matter of days EEEKKK!!
    I love both pages and all the little details that you have added!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab idea Krista to do the 35 thing.....
    All our children have been on Easter break, they go back Tuesday, not happy bunnies at all...lol...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krista, I love your smash pages, enjoy your day. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photo of Niamh & Philly is delightful the way you have decorated it. It will be interesting to see how you manage to fill a WHOLE large page. I must admit I rather like the little version. Don't get depressed about 40 - life really began to come together for me at 40; it was a real turning point & life has not been the same.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to let you know I've been a long time stalker and reader of your blog and I love it! You inspired me to start my own blog and to start smashing. I just did my first ever smash book page and I blogged about it here - http://ellaryeboutique.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-first-ever-smash-book-page-xox.html
    I think it turned out great...thank you for introducing me to my newest addiction ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute idea! and oh my goodness, your family is just gorgeous! annnnd, how the heck is summer almost around the corner?! This year is flying by! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are beautiful Krista x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Krista,
    I love your work! Its so inspiering!!! The Smashbookthing is the perfect idea to be creativ! I've bought a book yesterday. I hope it will be filled soon!

    Thank you for your inspration!

    Love,
    Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love my smashbooks, and I just purchased that digital from you. Now of course I can't wait to put in my smash book. Love the stamp and your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Smash pages are great. I'm hoping to get my hands on a small one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome smashes!!! Adorable kiddoes!!!! And I'm thrilled that summer is just around the corner!!! Will have the grandkids with me all day, just to do whatever we want!! Yay!!! Again... don't worry about 35... I can't even remember it... LOL!!! But I'm pretty sure it wasn't too bad!!! Coming up on 56, and still thinking how is that possible????
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh i love the idea to turn a smashbook with that theme! i might have to do that - 30 before 30!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how simply beautiful your smashes come out!
    Where do you get the funky tape?
    Always look forward to all the Smashes you share with us!
    Thanks, Girl(:

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful babies :)
    I see real life eyes!!!
    I make mine that way too
    It sure makes your images look real!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...