4.01.2012

Bunny Hop, Angie Delarie Bunnies!

Look at these cutie printables!!!

krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art

Niamh and Philly were absolutely tickled with their new little bunnies this morning...so is mama, because they are rather easy to take care of:).

Today I'm a stop on the Angie Delarie Products blog hop. You might be here from Emily Marinta's blog...if not and you'd like to see everyone's creations, start at the beginning!   Angie is giving away great prizes...and her printables are really unique and quirky...so easy to use, too! 

I will be selecting three followers who leave comments to win their choice of bunny on April 7th.  Angie will be drawing one major prize full of her amazing work on April 7th as well!  Here are Angie's rules to  enter:

1.  You must be a follower of Saturated Canary.
2.  You should leave me a comment.  Hmmm...tell me, what color do you think the easter bunny is?? 
(I think he is brown and pink.)
3.  Share this hop somewhere-- on your blog or maybe post on Facebook.  I have a little button at the bottom of the post for your sidebar if you'd like to use it:).

**Note, each blog you go to, follow these rules to enter and maximize your chances to win:).  
***You only need to 'share' once.

I love Easter time.  I love walking into church on Easter morning and smelling all the lilies.  Dressing the kids a little bit more snazzy. And sitting down for a big ham dinner.  After playing with their bunnies this morning, I think Niamh and Philly are in full-on Easter Bunny mode:). 

You can hop on over to Norma-Jean's blog now...and check out her new friends:)....

Thanks for stopping in today.
Have a lovely end to your weekend!
xx
krista smith art

12 comments:

  1. Oh Krista, they are so cute, I love what you did with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this post is just adorable!!! I am going to make bunnies with my kiddos next saturday! i can't wait for how they will turn out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics of your kids + the bunnys! My son thinks they are cool :)

    I think the Easter bunny is pink & cream :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little creatures look as if they gave a lot of pleasure & your photos are a treat to see.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures of those cute little bunnies make me want one even more! Thanks for sharing!
    <3
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Follower yeah!! HMM.. I think the easter bunny is baby blue and brown with pink paws :)

    I tweeted the giveaway and facebooked it
    Im also doing a sweet giveaway on my blog for a smashbook I think you would like it :)

    Steph at http://mycreativebrightside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww what cute little people, oh yes the bunnies are uber adorable too, thanks for the hopping along with these cute printables :)well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog and Digis and i think he is grey with a white cotton tail!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute =) I think the easter bunny is yellow with some pink and white. Fun with the blog hop, will check this out =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog and Digis I think he is black, brown and white. Marlene

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...