5.07.2012

Date Day.

the avengers family movie
the avengers family movie
the avengers family movie
the avengers family movie
the avengers family movie
the avengers family movie
sweater/ Target. blouse/Alloy. lace tank/ American Rag. 
jeans/Alloy. shoes/Blowfish

Phil and I hung out today.  Had breakfast out.  Stopped at the mall for kid's summer shoes.  And then walked slowly around the bookstore for an hour, maybe a little more.  We stopped and picked up bases for summer wiffle ball games.  Picked up the kiddies.  Grabbed dinner.  Went home, ate as fast as we could, and then put the new bases to use.  Boys verse girls.  So far, Niamh and I are 0 and 1.  But it is okay:).  We were tied until the last inning, when the little guy hit a walk-off home run.  There is nothing like seeing a little boy's face light up, realizing he is the hero of the game.  Love it.

It was a nice, relaxing day.  Uneventful.  Busy.  Fun.  And just nice, being together like an old married couple:).  Which, after 10 years, we sorta feel like sometimes.  But that is a feeling that makes me feel warm and cozy inside.  I like the comfort of a errand day spent with my best friend.  

xx

Oh!! Lia Joy!  You won my Modcloth Giveaway!  Woop. Woop.
Please email me (krista7smith@yahoo.com) to claim your prize, lovely!  

night:).

20 comments:

  1. that really sounds like a dream day to me. i wish hubby and i had that luxury. with our schedules, if he's off, I'm working and vice versa. i miss my man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. those SHOES!!! I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great day. You look beautiful here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute! What a lovely day. My husband and I hardly have time alone. We recently had the chance to do something similar and it was awkward but very nice. Awkward because our 3 little girls are so distracting every waking moment, it's hard for us to focus and connect. I'm looking forward to our next chance, hoping it will be soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hun, you look gorgeous and I LOOOOVE those shoes. I don't do girly normally but ooooh they are me!! lol!! sounds like you had an awesome day.
    I had a play in precious pink (my name for my smash book!!) yesterday! Iam getting better at using it!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW girl look how long your hair has gotten I love it and I am loving those shoes, must not click link, must not click link.............I clicked it, lol! Always love stopping by for a read xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute shoes.

    http://challengedromantic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I hear you - it's just so nice to be able to be together - even the 'mundane' become magical when you got your love at your side. ;o)
    Are you growing your hair down to those cute shoes?! Beauty Rapunsel!
    xo
    Mel
    needle and nest

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a date to me, happy to know you got a chance to relax and hang out with your best friend and love if only for a little while. You know every moment counts. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a wonderful day to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your hair like that. Those shoes are super cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAYAYAY!! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like the most amazing day sweetie how fab hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a wonderful day! My hubby an I spent a good amount of time on sunday in a book store too, as well as IKEA, ha, ha.
    LOVE those shoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a shoe fanatic, I think I have over 50 pairs of shoes, and always wear the same 4 pairs =O0, I know terrible! so I really really have to say that your shoes are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Love them

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are SUCH a gorgeous lady and I l-o-v-e your fashion sense. I just recently started following you and wow. I love that, like me, you seem to prefer JEANS, halleluiah! We need more jean-y ladies. ^_^ Also, your day sounded oh so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey there! i'm a new reader and i'm loving your outfit post! love the shoes. an easy day out with my husband running around and shopping would be so awesome... he's been working like crazy this week :( although he did get a surprise lunch with my little miss while i had a doc appointment today! it's the little things... <3

    glad to be a new follower!

    http://meredithannetaylor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. You know something Krista, I think your amazing!!! I read what you have written and it ust some how cheers me up!! your attitude to life, your sense of style , your love of your children and your best freind and hubby, you appreciate all of these things, I think your one of the most spiritual people I know, and Ilike to think I know you as you seem to give folks that right by sharng your life and fantastic artwork. Your one in a million lovely lady, keep enjoying life, and all those wonderful shoes, games and everything that makes us more happier people. You inspire me, youjust do!!! have a lovely weekend, loadsa love from me xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look absolutely stunning! you are such a cool mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...