5.15.2012

Life in Instagrams

saturated canary digis
saturated canary digis
saturated canary digis
saturated canary digis
saturated canary digis
saturated canary digis
saturated canary digis
saturated canary digis
saturated canary digis
saturated canary digis
saturated canary digis
saturated canary digis
saturated canary digis
saturated canary digis

Sometimes life is so beautiful in an ordinary way.  
I love that the most.  

Like spending a morning with my parents.  
It's so nice to just sit and talk and laugh.  I miss living with them.

And Philly asking for 'more stack' at dinner last night.  (translate: steak)
I love that he is still so little sometimes:).

Loving Niamh's tender heart.  And hoping it stays soft and vulnerable forever.  

Spending a couple hours with Phil's family on Saturday.  And wishing we could do that more.

A box of chocolates and perfume on Mother's Day.  But, even better than that-- the kids faces as I opened what they picked out.  

Driving down the road, feeling super worried and unsettled about certain things.  And passing a church with a sign out front that read, "Courage is fear that has said its prayers."  (And then I burst into tears, thanking God for speaking to me at the perfect moment.)

Feeling like we are on the brink of summer, my favorite time of year.  I cannot wait to have the kids home and enjoy lazy days, the beach, and no bedtimes.

The simple, ordinary moments make life pretty darn spectacular:).

xx

17 comments:

  1. such a sweet post! and i think we are shoe twins - if those floral shoes are from blowfish. :) also you KNOW i LOVE that peeta cutout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, love it! Keep seeing the extra in the ordinary - I call that the 'Divine lens' by which to see the world.
    That last pic of Niamh? Beauties!!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Happy [late!] Mother's Day! You're kids are adorable.

    -april.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes.... the simple moments are the best.
    Thanks for inspiring me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the same things as you too, Krista, Ithink youbring the lovely things in life to the fore! yur an amazing lady with a wonderful family, im sure that your children are going to grow up the most balanced people of their time. With a mother like you who could fail. You certainly brighten my day, when I read your posts, and also with your artwork,A gem in lifes bracelet of pebbles. Have a wonderful wednesday my freind xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss your shop and your stamps. Please open it up again soon.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,what a simple and a sweet post.
    I met you yesterday and I will follow your posts.You are inspiring me :) best regards from Istanbul...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooooooooo love those sunglasses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pictures, you are so right sometimes the most simplest of things are the most beautiful. Take care lovely lady. Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Krista your posts are always so inspiring, great photos, my fave part of the summer is the no bedtime rule too, absolutely LOVE it. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The little peg man on his bicycle is great fun & isn't He so good like that - takes the most ordinary happening unexpectedly & says "I KNOW".
    Take care
    Much love
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  12. yes they do and thanks for sharing yours. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely photos and lovely words, thank you. Looking forward to seeing your new store. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous bunch of photos and I also am loving those sunnies hunni xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a lovely glimpse into your day! and that quote is going right into my Smash journey book.... perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love those ordinary moments that remind you 'Life is good'.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Merci
    aswqergh
    Probably one of the most talked about stores in Paris,Isabel Marant Sneakers online

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...