6.03.2012

The Gift-Card, Card.

Here is a super simple, easy-peasy card for dad on Father's Day.

It is the perfect way for each family member to give dad a special gift card...$5, $10, or $20 to Wawa, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, the movies, bookstore, etc.etc. ... 

Basically any place dad goes and would like a freebie checkout:)...and depending on how many kiddos you have, you can adjust the spending on each card accordingly:)...as you may need more gift cards if you have a bigger bunch!

Here's the one I made for Phil. 
Now I just need to pick up our gift cards...

saturated canary digis
saturated canary digis
saturated canary digis
saturated canary digis
saturated canary digis
saturated canary digis
saturated canary digis
saturated canary digis
saturated canary digis
saturated canary digis

Easy, right?!

Just stick a gift card in every bag, and as he flips through his card, it is one surprise after another!:)  I used Simple Stories journal card paper.  I liked it especially for this project because it is already sectioned off and printed with something different on all sides.  Extra cool.  You can find them here.  The super cute bags are here.  

Thanks for checking in on a Sunday! 
xx

33 comments:

  1. Oh this is just neat. I love it hon

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific idea for Father's Day. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing the tut, the dads are gonna love this one, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow really like!!!! Thanks for sharing...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to say thanks to dad for being such a great guy! I really like this, even though I no longer have a dad to give it to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute idea, Krista! Thanks for sharing! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, I love it, thanks for the idea, for me is very hard to create a card for father's day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this!!! Thanks for the tutorial!!!! :)
    I have to tell you Krista, that for my birthday today I got a notebook that was altered with a Saturated Canary cutie on it from my Mom! What a great birthday present to see one of your cuties :)
    Hugs
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Krista, What a specially lovely Fathers Day Card.
    A great idea. I alway find those store cards just has so little true meaning. Especially because my dear dad is not a mushy kissy kissy person they never are a good fit for him. We have fathers day in September so I will keep it in mind to do later.
    xo to all your family
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh great Idea. I have lots of Simple Stories to try this with.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea Krista! This is absolutely gorgeous and perfect for so many occasions :D Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant idea Krista, Im sure he will love it , Ilove the style, have a great weekend lovely lady huggies June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh wow thats so cool Krista!!!! he will love it!!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this, thanks for the inspiration!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic idea Krista. Phil is gonna love it.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. wat een leuke en stoere giftcard en erg leuk om zoiets leuks te maken voor de man! en dank je wel voor het delen:-))
    groetjes van corry

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super idea! My dad is 60 so it's hard finding something for him, but he love racing pigeons so I often create a voucher thing so he can spend on pigeon stuff! Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Way cool!! Love this honey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. GENIUS! Me and my girls are totally doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This made me smile no end - what a gorgeous idea & I imagine Philly is going to have great fun with giving this.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Marvelous idea!!! So unique and fun. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome idea, you always inspire, mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Krista,
    This is an fab idea and would be a most useful card to keep in the card box ready for any occasion.
    Thanks for showing us.
    Big hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fantastic idea! Love this very useful and creative card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a perfect idea, and super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very attractive gift card, but do you have some idea related to membership cards share it.....

    ReplyDelete
  27. Giving cards is our old tradition especially on Eid and it has great charm. Now today people send Eid cards through internet. It is a way you send more cards to others...

    Send gifts to Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...