8.29.2012

Great Finds in August...

saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
I’m Mariana and I write the blog Behind My Desk. There you can find bits and pieces of me, my little family and our daily life, my DIY adventures, good and healthy recipes and many photos (because I really love taking them:)). My blog is a little bit of everything that I love and I love sharing all this with you. 
Welcome!

Mariana is giving away this super pretty handmade leather pouch and keychain she designed.  (There may even be a handmade surprise inside for a kiddo-- gotta keep the little ones happy, too!:)  To enter, leave a comment on this post.  Super easy:)! She is also hosting a fun giveaway this week on her blog, so be sure to stop over and enter for a chance to win:)!

saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
You may remember Yin Mom Yang Mom from this post last month.  These sisters have joined together in blogland to bring useful recipes, mama tips, and even some giggles to their readers.  And besides having a ridiculous portion of awesomeness:), this duo has great taste!  Check out some of their have Pinterest finds here and here.

In September they will be hosting a giveaway from Little Dreamers Tutus and invite you to follow their blog and enter for a chance to win.  This Etsy shop is just full of princess! 

saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
For all you carmaker girls, here is a popular challenge blog you will definitely want to check out, Fashionista Challenge!  Rina has amazing coloring skills that are sure to give you some inspiration and fuel that coloring mojo:).  Fashionista Challenges offers great prizes and even the chance to win $100 voucher to the online craft shop of your choice!  

Stop over to her personal blog, Scrapbook Fashionista and say hello, too!
You can find Rina's cards for sale here.

A big thank you to all my August Sponsors! 
I love helping to promote your sites and shops:)!!

xx

*PS, if you are Annette or Paula, you just won Zoe's Hair Coloring EbookPlease email me at krista7smith@yahoo.com so I can put you in touch with Zoe!*

22 comments:

  1. Love the pouch and keychain! What a great size to have when I'm running around and don't want to lug my ginormous bag around!! Can't wait to check out her blog!!!
    ~Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute pouch, looks very natural :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your August inspiration photos and the lovely handmade pouch. Thank you so much for picking me as the winner of the hair colouring e-book. I'm so happy, you've really made my day!!
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ya, i love checking out your blog, it's so sophisticated ! ....i clicked back on one of your link withins to April 2011 and saw that you have created other drawings for Simply Sassy to make stamps with. Do you think you will be able to release those as digi stamps?
    I do hope so - i'm a bit addicted and i bet im not the only one !!! Much Love Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeousness EVERYWHERE!! Love the leather clutch..so beautiful...and those tutus!?!? Totally to die for! Thanks so much for the inspiration and chance to win!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh both images and cards are so beautiful the colours are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful pouch and keychain, Krista, you always have the most talented sponsors! I love checking out their blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pouch and keychain, thaks for the opportunity to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pouch!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pricelessly pawsitively blue! Your believing ballet dancer made me think of Niamh.
    Sending you an email - made my morning!
    Much love
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My goodness! The pouch is amazing! I adore handcrafted things as I think there so much more special :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. whoa nelly, gorgeous cards! cutey little pouch as well.

    I had to had to had to stop by, Krista, to tell you thank you so much for being one of the sponsors of my blog hop!!!! I can't tell you how much it means to both my family & myself to have so many wonderful people such as yourself helping us during this tough time. God truly brings blessings into our life each and every day if we only stop for a moment to see & appreciate them. I want you to know how very much you are appreciated!

    hugs to you and your super precious family from all of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous pouch, cards and photos, Ladies!! Checked out her blog and it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What lovely pouch!! Hopping over to her blog now to see more about Mariana. Thanks for introducing us to some great sponsors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ok seriously!!! that pouch cannot be any cuter!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw, those little princesses are precious!

    I love little pouches! And this is adorable and perfect! Love it! Will definitely have to check out her other creations, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute little pouch. I'm off to check out the places mentioned. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. very cool pouch...checked out her blog, and it's so gergeous blog. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable pouch, thanks for the chance to win it. I have to say I love your blog, Krista. Hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey there ,love the pouch and that beautiful little girl I love all your pictures of family and friends and always I go away with food for thought .Will go check her blog out right now .x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...