11.09.2012

Boy and Girl Smash...Photos I Use.

saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 

My favorite photos to use in my Smash books are Instagram pics, printed with my Postal Pix app, on a 3x3 grid.  Each photo is 2"x2".  It only takes a week or so to get them in the mail, and they are the PERFECT size for a Smash page!  I love them:).

saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 

I used a few of the Postal Pix grid photos on these two pages.  

The other day, Philly was just not himself.  He had a 'bad day.'  Kinda cranky...kinda whiney...and none of that is how he normally acts.  So, after putting him to bed, and having some difficulty there, too:)...He called out into the living room, in the middle of sniffles and tears,

I took you out of my pocket today four, or six, or maybe five times!

How could I not just absolutely melt all over the floor!  I went and smooched my little monster with big hugs and kisses, while he got all his tears out.  I'll tell you.  They really don't come any sweeter.  Even on a bad day!

And my page for Niamh- I think it might be my favorite Smash page to date:).  All the elements work so nice together.  I can't tell you how many photos I have on my phone of Niamh and I acting like goofballs.  We literally can spend an hour just making faces and laughing at our photos:).  Our maturity level is really top notch:).

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
Happy crafting<3

PS...Denimo, you won the Shape EZ template!!  Please email to receive your gift! 

21 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo! Am I first! Yeah! Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Krista! Is that too sweet or what? If one doesn't have an Iphone or IPad, any idea of how to get the 2 x 2 photos? I bought one of the cameras on your word, but haven't used it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur kids are so sweet!
    Lucky to have u, vice versa xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages Krista.,I just love Philly's drawing. So sweet. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pictures and of course your pages! You are my Smash inspiration!

    Have a great weekend!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww this post is too cute hun and I love it. Mo has always taken a mamma hug to school every day. I squoosh it into his pocket and he loves it.
    School isn't his favourite place so he needs a bit of mamma there with him.
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Krista this post just melts my heart. Reminds me of my son, who's heart is bigger than he is. I love being my son's momma. Thank you for sharing. Your pages are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous pages! Wish they sent to Norway these are a super size!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super pages as always lovely. I need to get myself 1 of these cameras, hmm Christmas pressie to me! You're right too, cuddles and kisses are precious and I love that my boy still hugs me everyday. Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such a special relationship with each of the kids - it's just heartwarming to hear about it.
    Keep safe all of you & hope the basement is dry by now.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Krista I just LOVE your blog!! You are so creative and your pages inspire me!! I am your newest follower!!

    Ildi-The Craftin Mama
    www.thecraftinmama.blogspot.com
    ildij3@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Waw absolutely adorable Krista. Hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Krista, this is so beautiful. Amazing photos and gorgeous details too! Lovely. Hugs, Tess.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the posttal pic app tip. Been meaning to get my pic off my camera an into my smashbook.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww, back from almost a week in Sweden, I find almost a week has passed here in the UK since our return and I finally get to sit down and check in with my favourite blog! Ya melt my heart hunny! Big hugs, Wends xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great idea Smashing instagrams pics I may try this thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous smash book..i love your ideas and designs..i am thinking about also making my own smash book..:)

    http://individualemotion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...