11.30.2012

Quote and Instagrams.

saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 

I believe that curiosity, wonder, and passion are defining qualities of imaginative minds and great teachers; that restlessness and discontent are vital things; and that intense experience and suffering instruct us in ways less intense emotions can never do.  I believe, in short, we are equally beholden to heart and mind, and that those who have particularly passionate temperaments and questioning minds leave the world a different place for their having been there.

It is important to value intellect and discipline, of course, but it is also important to recognize the power of irrationality, enthusiasm, and vast energy.  

Kay Redfield Jamison
This I Believe

I loved this quote.
So I'm sharing it today.
Because life is messy and wonderful and exciting.
And a little irrationality and restlessness can be a good thing:).

Have a lovely weekend, friends!

PS, Shannon you won a Vampire Rose rubber stamp from the Little Darlings hop, Christy and Maria Therese you won the Evalicious giveaway, and Olivia you won the Neesie Deigns giveaway!  Ladies please email me to receive your gifts!  Thanks and congrats!!


21 comments:

  1. I love that quote Krista! Thank you so much for sharing it! The most extraordinary people in my life are those that force me to struggle with patience, endurance and tolerance. I know that their irrationality and passionate temperaments increase my strength every day! Mothers and daughters can only grow together when they are truthful with each other, even when it's not easy! Big hugs hun!
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and fun photos! Great quote! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krista you certainly are blessed. Thank you for sharing these moments with us. I agree with your quote. So correct. Have a fabulous weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing quote
    and
    Gorgeous pictures,
    truly capturing
    precious and real moments.
    Enjoy your weekend too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures thank you for sharing these the children looks so cute and congratulations to the winners x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love reading and seeing your pics and post. Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a beautiful family. For some time now, I have been wondering how you pronounce your daughter's name? I am sure I am doing it wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pronounced like "Eve" with an "n" in front:). Neeve...
      But we stayed with the Irish spelling of it:).

      xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you. Such a beautiful name for a beautiful daughter. This comes from a mom of 3 boys.

      Delete
  8. The picture of Philly watching TV (?) with his "friends" brought a tear to my eye. He is the sweetest little soul! Both your kiddos are adorable, but that photo moved me.
    I love your quote, too. I really LOVE it! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)..Philly was playing school with Niamh:). They are her students lined up! lol:):)

      Delete
  9. what sweet moments :) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous family krista!
    LOVE Niamh with that little moustache how funny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh the pictures are so beautiful and thank you for sharing them with us. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  12. You take such awesome pictures of your family. Thank you for sharing them with us. Love the quote you shared, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You honestly have the most beautiful children. I'm sure you get that all the time, but I had to say that. Especially because I don't normally consider myself a 'kid person.' :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You make me want to take more photo's in my life- the one of Philly asleep with your hand in both of his is priceless...what a special thing to have all those 'little' moments documented. And please let Niamh know I think her zebra, pink and black bag totally rocks :) Thank you for sharing your family with us! Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Krista! I love that quote - and all these fabulous photos! I love photos like this that are so natural and un-posed, it's the best type! I just discovered your blog and am now following, I can't wait to read more (and see more pictures!!)

    Lauren x
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...