12.02.2012

Tunes.

saturated canary digis 
saturated canary digis 

Niamh and Phil spent over an hour in our bed this morning listening to music.  He would play a song and she had to guess who it was by.  And vice-versa.  

It was a morning spent talking about banana pancakes, hotel California, a guy named Jude, and rolling stones.  Those two could spend an entire day just sitting, listening to music.  It is sweet that they share that together.  

And on a side note, I'm pretty sure Phil knows every word to Party in the USA.  
Which is shocking. 
Also, really funny.  
Closet Hannah Montana fan, that one.

Hope you all had a relaxing, family-filled weekend.
We sure did!  It was fun:).

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for the first day of Twelve Days of Christmas posts!!  I will have something for you:)...But only for a short time! Don't miss out!!

Toodles:).

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful quote and pictures...Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a morning well spent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a awesome morning to me..That tattoo on Phil's arm, is that you? hugs Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Norma W

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! Niamh will remember and treasure those moments forever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Special times that leave special memories! Can't wait until tomorrow tho to see what you have in store for us. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohwaa, so sweet. Gotta love father daughter moments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's really fun Krista. I use to play that when I was a little kid with my brother and sisters. Your post just brings me back to my childhood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome pics Krista and some great memories to treasure, when they way too soon grows up. Thanks for sharing this precious moment with us here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Snippets like this just make me smile - you have a lovely special family & it's a privilege to share it vicariously.
    Much love to you all.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a fantastic morning! Those are some of my all time fave songs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwe So sweet.I too love Sunday morning cuddles with my boo bear.We talk,laugh ,play games on the computer...too much fun. I look forward to lazy Sundays :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhhhh they look so sweet. looking forward to your christmas posts. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, that's gorgeous Krista. My girlie has a similar thing goin' on with her papa! Greg is a rock guitarist, and is pretty darn proud when his girlie says her favourite song is Crazy Train by Ozzy. Hard core I know, but she really does love it! So funny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's so sweet, Krista! I got my love of music from my dad too! And to this day he's still the only family member who will watch horror movies with me! Now that's quality bonding time! :-)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...