I'm going to start posting my weekly favorites on Saturdays. A long, long time ago, I did Wednesday Favorites... and I'd like to pick it back up again, but move it to a weekend post:).
Here are my top fives from this week:).
1. I have these shoes in a different color combo and might just need to pick up the second pair. They just feel so smart and stylish!
2. I posted a photo of Niamh's monkey doll Santa gave her for Christmas in this post...and a couple people commented on it:). They are collector monkeys (bet you didn't know such a thing existed!)...You can find them here. She has two and Philly has one. They hold up pretty well to playtime. The hair gets a little funky looking sometimes, though:).
3. Favorite mascara EVER. It is weird to put on (the second coat is like applying cotton balls to your lashes), but--BUT-- coming from someone who has less than awesome lashes-- this stuff is amazing! Well worth the money!
4. The Utter Relief of Holiness. A wonderful read; and until February 28th, for every book you buy, you get one free. So, you can share the goodness:).
5. These workout pants are kinda (okay, really) expensive. However, they are the perfect workout/running pant! I have looked high and low for a just barely cropped legging, and finally found them here. They come in a few different colors/prints and stay put through the whole workout. Plus, they are really cute to wear out on your Saturday errands!
Do you have any favorites to share??...