1. Phil rolled his eyes when I pulled these shoes out of the box this week. I am never to wear them when accompanied by him:)...but I could not resist the combo of leopard print, shimmery gold glitter, and pink laces. Someday, when I get invited to some totally awesome disco party, I will have the perfect pair of shoes.
2. I am totally loving the kid's family Valentine cards made at Tiny Prints. It is like the easiest, fastest, cutest way to make photo cards and gifts. I can even put their cute little faces on my coffee mugs:). Awesome.
3. Ombre Hair. I had my hair on top darkened and tried to do the dark-fading-into-light-ends sort of thing...I think I still need to go darker on top to really get cool ombre hair...but I'm getting there:). Oh, and that is not my hair. Wish it was, though:).
4. My Mind's Eye. I am a stalker of every new release. I even buy doubles sometimes.
5. Pretty bedding. Anthropologie has just the prettiest bedding in the world. Unfortunately, I can't afford any of it:). But it is still kinda dreamy to take a peek at once in a while:).
What are your favorites of the week??...
Hope you have a lovely, restful weekend friends!!