Favorite 5.

saturated canary digis 

After a cold, wintery week of all being sick and yucky, I am READY for summer!
Here is my top five with a summer twist:).

1. Candy stripe cropped jeans.  UBER DUBER CA-UTE.  
2. Looking forward to beach days and sandcastles!  Probably won't get this sophisticated with our castle building:), but we can dream!
3. Sweetest beach cover up.
4. Perfect dress for a boardwalk date.
5. Summer baseball cap.  Totally Rad.

Hoping everyone is feeling good and staying cozy and warm!
Have a lovely weekend, friends!


  1. Oh me oh my, this really reminds me of summer and sun here in the middle of all the snow, and I agree, we can´ty get the spring here fast enough now. I´m also so tired of ice and snow and flu and bad weather, so let´s get some warm and sun and summer around, that´ll be awesome.
    Have a wonderful week-end dreaming LOL.

  2. Hi Krista, I do so love your blog. I have remembered my thought of the day I wanted to share because I think you partly inspired it. The other day, I was taking a walk, and I thought "I spend ALOT of my life looking DOWN". I make cards, looking down; my job is a Pharmacy Dispenser (dishing out drugs!), looking down; even walking along the street I'm looking down (to avoid doggy doodoo!)so I am walking and actually looking for something bad. Is that I how I go through life, waiting for something bad to happen? So I thought "ENOUGH!", from now on I will look up. I will not let fear of something bad happening hold me back. I will always cherish what I have, and with that I will always have joy! And if I do step in some doggy doo along the way, I will deal with it, and move on! Sending lots of love and joy your way. Fiona xx

    1. Thank you for this.
      God used you to bless me today-- exactly what I needed to read right now:).

      Lots of Love <3 <3 <3

    2. I am so full of joy right now! I am in awe of you. I'm just a little lady living in the middle of England being totally inspired by you living in a big world far away! I can't thank you enough for sharing a bit of your life with us. You do an amazing job!
      Take care, lots love
      Fiona xx

  3. I wish I had all 5 and the beach!! I got a foot of snow on the ground now...Please Spring & Summer come faster! That sandcastle is epic! =)


  4. Thanks for bringing a bit of sunshine feeling into my little winter wonderland Krista♥
    I'm off to Thailand for three weeks next week and this was just what I needed to get the last worknights done (with a smile!)
    Have a wonderful weekend sweetie
    Hugs, Jill



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...