I'd like to invite you all to join in another Pinterest contest:). This one is set up a little different, and should be really fun:). Also, it is up to you to increase your chance of winning-- so you control the outcome to a degree...
Please pay CAREFUL attention to the rules. Failure to comply with the way the game is set up will cause your board to be disqualified.
So, most important, what are we playing for??...
How about 30 Copic Sketch Markers, of your choice?
Here are the rules.
Be careful to pay close attention:).
Please only enter if you are a follower of this blog, thank you!
1. Start a new Pinterest Board and title it: SC Contest ~ME~...This board should be a reflection of *you*...what you love, your favorites!!
2. On the picture below these rules, you will find 12 prompts. You should have at *least* one pin on your board for each prompt.
3. At least one of the 12 pins should come from my blog (you're already here:) or my challenge blog (you can pin a card or project for the 'SC Character' prompt:).
4. The SC Contest picture (below) MUST be pinned to your board as well.
5. To enter your board for prize consideration, please COPY and PASTE its URL to the comments of THIS PHOTO. This is how I will see each board. MAKE SURE YOUR URL WORKS. I cannot retrieve boards I cannot see.
6. Now that you've completed steps 1-5, share your board! Post a link on Facebook...or on your blog. Encourage people to go look at it-- Because the person whose BOARD has the most total REPINS throughout their photos will win the Copic Markers. You can see re-pins on the board below circled in red. These will be what is tallied for each person who enters:).
It is your job to promote your board! Be creative and watch the re-pins pile up:).
**If there is a tie for first place between two or more boards (same amount of total "re-pins"), those boards will be put in a random drawing. One person's entry will be randomly chosen to win the prize.
If you are not a Pinterest member yet and want in on the fun, you will need to ask for an invitation from the Pinterest site. This could take a couple days to receive...So, the faster way, would be to email me and ask for an invitation:). I will be sure to add you! My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE use the subject line PINTEREST INVITE for the email.
The contest runs until Sunday, February 17 at 4pm EST. That is when the tallies are made and the winner will be determined. Re-pins may continue after that time, but they will not count toward the contest. Winner will be announced on Monday, February 18!
Okay lovelies! Get pinning:). Share your boards!!!!! That is the most important part for you! And I look forward to looking through your boards and being inspired by all the different photos for each prompt!
Here is an example board, too...just in case you wanna see:).
*This contest is not endorsed or supported by the Copic Marker Company.
It is a giveaway gift to one lucky reader from myself.