4.04.2013

SNAP.

This is my Simple Stories Album from the Snap Studio Collection.

It took a little bit to get used to... The whole line is sort of aimed at super efficient and easy scrapping.  I am probably the least efficient person I know:), so it wasn't that easy busting through a bunch of pages super fast.  At first, a 6x8 page took me longer than a full-out 12x12 page.  But after I got the hang of this flash-scrapping deal, I was like a super-hero scrapper.  It is all about simple, sweet pages...not a bunch of embellishments and not a bunch of detail.  

I am using the different dividers (which I really like) to separate the different seasons of Instagram photos for 2013.  Project Life and me~ we don't mesh well.  I just cannot keep up with it; but this is a little along those lines, just seasonal.  And because it is so easy and fast, I don't feel overwhelmed with a full season of photos to scrapbook:). 

Here is my progress, made over just a couple hours last month...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I still have a few photos to put in my "Winter" section, but I like how it is turning out so far:).  

Have you tried Snap Stories??...What is your favorite 'medium' to use for all the photos you take?  Smash books? 12x12 Albums? 6x8 Albums? Snap Stories??... 

I am trying a Heidi Swapp album next.  
And oh my goodness~ have you seen these?  
Ahhhh! 
Okay.
I need to focus...
This is why Project Life and me are at odds.  I'm like that dog in UP.  
------>Squirrel<-------
Too many new, fun things to get distracted by try!;)

22 comments:

  1. Wow, completely adorable! I can't wait to try both of these too. -----squirrel------- :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun project Krista, love every page!!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I am always interested to see what is new and out as I own my own Etsy shop and love this kind of stuff!
    :) Rebecca
    www.caravansonnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I smash different things. I also have a Pink Paislee version of this for my "project life" done as a monthly page not weekly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Krista for sharing this. i have gotten away from scrapping and this has given me a nudge to begin again. I bought a smash book awhile back...you can feel the love in your pages

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this so much! Nice job!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this so much! I have an embarrassing amount of crafting supplies that I am waiting to put to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the different page configurations and the smaller size is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sooo adorable!! I need to try this as well!

    great idea:):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, your pages are fabulous. I haven't tried many mediums. Regular scrapbooking isn't for me. I've had fun with my Smash book and would like to try some of the other mediums in the future to see what works best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i just got my Heidi Swapp Album... she's offering a FREE class on it I believe April 9th. I LOVE LOVE HER stuff and her new line looks awesome with your images! I've been coloring LOTS of Sat. Canary images to put in it and in my Recollections calendar book. LOVE it!!! I am NOT getting one of these. LOL I have these two AND SMASH books to get through. How are you printing your Instagram pics? I need to print mine for my books and for my Project Life book. Oy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many choices...so little time...and yet, you get it done! I am so excited you are back 'on line'! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been using a snap binder for a mini project life of sorts. I adore the size of these binders and the pockets! I love what you've done with yours, your work is always fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL you are too cute!! I'm WORSE than the dog in up - at least you GET THINGS DONE! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks like fun, i have a smash book {pink} and a 12x12 album, which im working on. Trying to focus more on scrapping and smashing in 2013, and use some of my photos instead of leaving them on the computer or in albums.:{

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I simply cannot envision putting my life in all those weekly project life pockets. I currently use a smash book to document life as it happens. I do think I want to switch to a binder style book when this one is full. I still however do traditional 12 X 12 scrapbook pages of special family events and holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just saw the SNAP Books and Heidi Swapp Memory Folders in Michael's the other day! I can barely finish a Smash book, but I did pick up a PL kit because I'll get to it someday! :-)
    Great post today!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is too cool! I have 4 but they are just sitting there.... I do 12x12 layouts and was able to keep up with project life last year...done nothing and it is April?!!! say what? In all fairness I have kept a almost a day pic account with an iphone app... just need to print and put together.... TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh WOW~ I've never been a scrapbooker because all those embellishments are such a turn off for me. Gimme simple, clean, white and some text and voila! But sadly, I don't make physical scrapsbooks. I want to though--is this a good start!?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the idea or categorizing by season.. I agree less clutter and embellishments is better :) Looks great !!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very nice, Krista! I've yet to try Smashing and you're off on another adventure here lol! I am prone to my 12x12's :) They're my go to albums. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...