5.21.2013

OLDies.ThrowBack. memOries.

Continuing with the May Blog Everyday Challenge...(I have had a couple days slip by, but lets not dwell on it, kay?;)

Todays post is devoted to favorite old blog posts.
Here are some of my faves.
Click the links below the photos to go back in time:).

saturated canary digis 
A memory post here

saturated canary digis 
A funny post here

saturated canary digis 
A holiday post here

saturated canary digis 
An info post here

saturated canary digis 
A project post here

saturated canary digis 
Favorite type of posts here

saturated canary digis 
My thoughts here

That was fun. 
Going through my old blog posts made me cringe a little...I think I've grown a lot since those first posts.  But I still love them.  
Never erase the past, friends. 
It is your story.
I am thankful for each tiny step I've made learning how to blog.
Tiny. Little. Steps.
But still, they moved me forward.

And I'm glad for that.

6 comments:

  1. The memories in our "minds eye" are so precious...sometimes, it is all we may have! When I think of the tragedy in Moore,OK and all those families have lost my heart breaks. Thanks for the post, Krista. It is one of the best parts of my day! May God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looove this post! I've read it twice. .o))
    Hugs,
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. And each part of your story, we have followed & our stories have moved along side & grown also.....hugs my friend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great. I remember reading some of those posts and love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this! I remember most of those posts. I often go back to around the start of my blog and sometimes can't believe it's me that typed the post up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...