6.25.2014

PL.

saturated canary digis 

saturated canary digis 

saturated canary digis 

saturated canary digis 

saturated canary digis 

After I decided to give Project Life another serious go, I invested in a new photo printer so that I could print my photos at home.  I am so happy with that decision, as it keeps me better on track.  Plus, I like playing with photo sizes and cropping.  I was worried about the quality of the prints; but so far, the photos look as good as being professionally printed.  The biggest obstacle is staying ahead of the hoards of photos I take!

These are a few of my PL pages so far in June~ our day trip to Longwood Gardens in PA and the recent hop over to NYC.  I am so looking forward to flipping through our summer and seeing it full of good places, happy memories, and cute kiddos.  

In fact, we had such a good time at the Yankees game, that we started browsing (just for fun) tickets for more games this summer at different ballparks.  (We believe that diversity in ballparks builds better, more authentic, baseball fans;)...Anyways, Phil and I ended our search by impulsively buying Yankees verses Cleveland Indians tickets.  At Cleveland.  We probably should have checked the distance between Jersey and Ohio.  Soooo.... I'll have another road trip for my PL album in July:).  

Note to self.
DO NOT buy away Yankees tickets before double-checking mapquest beforehand. 
Lesson learned. 
See you soon, Cleveland. 

15 comments:

  1. Looks great your Project Life, I tried it once and it was fun, definately worth repeating, but did not come to it so far to repeat. Love how you build up those pages and matched the papers colours with the pics, love the wood embellies as well. Have a great day, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your PL pages! You have inspired me to give it another go! I bought all of the stuff last year, but never actually got started. Thanks, again, for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! Do it! Do it! ;)
      So fun to look back throughout the past weeks~ it is totally worth it!!
      xx

      Delete
  3. So interesting thank you for sharing this x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Krista. It's all just utter joy. So lovely to see all the fun you've all had x

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW, would love to know which printer you went for, because the photos are fab-u-lous!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Color Professional Inkjet Photo Printer... I bought it from Amazon. It is pricey, but I think it will save me photo-printing money in the end (I place a big order of my printed photos every couple months usually...now I won't have to:)!

      xx
      Krista

      Delete
  6. Love your P.L. pages! Such a great mix of pics and journaling. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Which printer are you using now? Thanks -- Fran (Berkeley, CA, USA)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Color Professional Inkjet Photo Printer... I bought it from Amazon. It is pricey, but I think it will save me photo-printing money in the end (I place a big order of my printed photos every couple months usually...now I won't have to:)!

      xx
      Krista

      Delete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...